1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reputed SEO guy suggest unethical Ways

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by jaguar34, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Gaming lover

Gaming lover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Diversification

Gaming lover, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  2. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've been on this forum for almost 6 years so I know that when people here talk about blog comments, all they want is to drop a link there without caring if they add any value... well 99% of the people.
    Of course, I do use blog comments but when I do, I do make sure I add value and only then I leave my link (and links to other sites when appropriate) but I'm afraid that's not the way most of the people want to do it... they just want to have a link.

Ideally, you want others to make comments and post your website as a point of reference but that's not how it works especially when your site is new and only getting authority.

praetserge, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  3. lokomotifbag

lokomotifbag Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i hate blog commenting since have to wait for approval...

lokomotifbag, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  4. m00d

m00d Member

Best Answers:
    This is a very bad idea. Anyone creating links, comments, etc. using software will never help your site, in fact it will hurt your site.
    Senuke, xrumer, ect. will kill your site and only take your money.

m00d, May 6, 2015 IP
  5. tafser

tafser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Simple lojic, Google was born by Backlink, So why everybody want to ignore this topics,google never delete this method from their algorithom, If they will do it, remeber, that day google will die. The lojic is that, how google major, which site is people refereing ? Thats why i always said, no option to remove this method, work with it and musb be naturally, Cause everyone love natural also google. If you will use software for building tier 2 backlink, thats good for ranking on SERPs. So, don't worry about it, Just work with it, But BE NATURAL.

I think, The SEO expert said from his/her lojic. So don't ignor it, try to understand lojic. Without lojic you can't work with SEO. :)

tafser, May 7, 2015 IP
  6. Peter Alypos

Peter Alypos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All the time you have to manipulate Google Algorythm. You can put unique content but most of the power comming from stron expired domain.

Peter Alypos, May 29, 2015 IP
  7. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sources to where that is clearly stated?

Rado_ch, May 29, 2015 IP
  8. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If building links is blackhat, using a computer is black magic :)

arrisweb, May 29, 2015 IP
    Rado_ch likes this.
  9. praetserge

Best Answers:
    Any links intended to manipulate PageRank or a site's ranking in Google search results may be considered part of a link scheme and a violation of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.

praetserge, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  10. arrisweb

Best Answers:
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    arrisweb, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  11. Rado_ch

Best Answers:
    First of all the moment I see "manipulate PageRank" I immediately stop reading. How many years have to pass before people realize that PR no longer exists and stop looking for ways to improve it.

Still, what you are explaining directly contradicts with your previous statement I quoted - one time you say "according to Google building links is blackhat" which is COMPLETELY untrue and the other you are saying "MAY be considered part of a link scheme", which might not be 100% accurate but at least much closer to the truth. Hence why I asked for sources to back up your previous statement ;)

Rado_ch, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  12. praetserge

Best Answers:
    "First of all the moment I see "manipulate PageRank" I immediately stop reading." - good for you, no need to read. I posted an extract from google website and I'm sorry I didn't remove word "PageRank" for you, you're too busy to read.

So why do you build links? to get better rankings? - Absolutely... so read the extract again and you'll understand that it's against guidelines to build links as you build them to manipulate site rankings.

praetserge, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  13. Rado_ch

Best Answers:
    Why don't you copy the whole excerpt of the Google page then? The same page, which just after your quote, explains WHICH types of link building are considered unnatural and may be penalized.

The thing is that we are arguing about semantics here. If you didn't come up with the statement that "PS: according to google, building links is blackhat." we wouldn't have this argument. Seems that you yourself understand how that is inaccurate and yet you still try to prove your way exactly by justifying how this is untrue...

Rado_ch, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  14. kashifmahmood

kashifmahmood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In the eyes of Google link building is in deed Blackhat.

So what makes the different between Whitehat and Blackhat?

If you hare building too much such links in a very short amount of time then this will definitely raise a red flag.

The right way of doing it is to build links gradually and have a lot of variation in your anchor texts.

kashifmahmood, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  15. arrisweb

Best Answers:
    I don't see logic in your message. Are you trying to say when someone building links fast it is blackhat and when building links slow is whitehat.........
    Your first sentence does not fit to the rest.

arrisweb, Jun 6, 2015 IP
    Rado_ch likes this.