1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Experience with Web-Pick.com

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by oddpilot, May 29, 2015.

Just wanted to share my experience with Web-Pick.com, As some of you might know, A Cloud-based installer that pays per install.

I Got an Email from Guy Dor, stating....

"Hey,

I would like to advertise on your site and can offer you top rates for that.
    We can run a short $1000 pre-paid test so we can both estimate this collaboration.
    Waiting to hear back ,

Guy"

I thought to myself, "that doesn't sound bad at all. I get 1,000 pre-paid? I'm in!". I replied and told him i was in. His reply was...

"We have this budget for pre-payment but before we send money we would like to have some estimation about your traffic and for how long we should make the test."

Ok! so now basically he's telling me to go live with the code before pre-payment. Ok cool. At this point someone else from Web-Pick emailed me, A mister Guy Raveh. He gave me a basic sales tactic on how i can generate quite a bit of money with Web-Pick. i Wrote back and told Him 'Guy Dor' offer me 1,000 pre-paid.

I went added and implemented Web-pick on my website thinking that the money offered would be delivered after they estimated my traffic. I wrote back to Guy Dor to let him know that i implemented Web-Pick on my download page. I even sent him a link for proof. This is what he wrote back.....

"Hey ,

Please contact guy.raveh

thanks"

I replied....

"I See you have taken back your pre-payment offer. Nice."

Needless to say, I never got my money and i took down Web-Pick from my site. I Also Noticed that the money i earned (the few days i had the web-pick code on the site), Was being shaved off everyday!.

Just wanted to share how badly i was treated by this Company. I definitely learned a lesson on how to deal with these types of companies. Anyone else has had an experience with web-pick or is currently using them?

oddpilot, May 29, 2015 IP
  2. jiaghara

jiaghara Active Member

Best Answers:
    company and staff is ok
    but rate is low to other company
    if you earned 100$+ so you will got payment
    i got payment last month from web pick

jiaghara, May 29, 2015 IP