1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review Internet Marketing Star

Discussion in 'Websites' started by iTommy, May 28, 2015.

Hello DP members,

Hope you all are doing well. Recent days I have just finished the forum about advertising field. It came from one of my ideas before and I have finished it for some days, about its forum system, I converted it from a forum (base on vBulletin) to xenforo forum software but keep all the members, just remove all the posts and threads to avoid duplicated content with another sites running on the net.

Here's the site: http://www.internetmarketingstar.com

It would be great if I can have your ideas, suggestions about the site. All are highly welcomed.

Thanks in advance
    Tommy M.

iTommy, May 28, 2015 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What are you saying you did? You took somebody's forum, removed all the posts and copied everything else and uploaded it to your domain? Is this a design question? I am not quite sure what you are asking, just trying to be sure.

Karen May Jones, May 30, 2015 IP
  3. iTommy

iTommy Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes I took from my forum :), I developed a forum base on vbulletin and now I switched it to Xenforo and only keep useful posts on it.

Removed more posts, keep the same domain.

Not quite, design is only a thing I hope I will have from your reviews.

Ignore things above, what do you think about our forum, does it have any things to improve?

Thanks

iTommy, May 30, 2015 IP