1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Earn 150+/Day-Work 30 Minutes/Day-70K Subscribers

Discussion in 'Sites' started by stephen.mullen.750, May 18, 2015.

Quick OverView

70k email subs worth over $5,000
    200 free email and software worth $7,000

Solo Ads Are The EASIEST Way To Make $200 Per Day From Home!

But it’s not easy to start from the scratch while you don't have a list, a solo ad funnel (Not talking about a high converting funnel that's pays money back every time)...

It’s always tough to get those first few thousand subscribers BUT then you just have to keep pushing to make more & more money by generating more and more subscribers!

Luckily, you’re here and I'm going to give you a chance today to overcome all this obstacles & start making at least $200 per day from selling solo ad from day one.

OR

Even if you're already selling solo ad then this is going to make your business BOOM! You'll generate 4x+ MORE revenue by the end of this auction.

Do you know this one time investment is going to make your life exactly like the way you ever wanted? I'm not kidding and this is not a pitch just to sell my business here...

I am proud to say that I've got a chance to do something I've always wanted...

To run a mobile application development company full of fresh minds and do whatever I want to do with my business. As a matter of fact we're going to get high profile investors soon. I want to take this CHALLENGE and it's a good thing for YOU because you're getting a chance to leverage what I built with lot of hard work & dedication.

Don't want to go for solo ad business? Then why don't you go for affiliate marketing? You've the chance to use these subscribers to build good relationship & then sell your own products or promote others product.

It is a multi-billion dollar industry and my subscribers list is full with first tier country like USA, GB, Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc.

Why Should You Bid & Try To Win?

• can end without any further notice if I get an acceptable offer.
    • Super hot domain to run a business likes this & I'm getting extra results already for this domain.
    • Free 200+ eBooks & Software worth $7,000 which I am providing to my subscriber free of cost.
    • Link to this offer: http://www.webleadacademy.com/freegift/you can even follow me and add more and more subscribers and offer them this free gift too.
    • Free Site setup in your hosting account if required.
    • Free List Transfer service to your Autoresponder account if required.
    • High Converting complete solo ad funnel I use for my solo ad business that converts over 50% ALWAYS!
    • Over 30,000 plus Super Responsive subscribers list (Internet Marketing Niche & Make Money Online Niche) only built from purchasing solo ads, doing ad swaps with trusted solo ad sellers & mini-events.
    • You'll get everything from my current solo ads business & get a list of community where you can join to sell/buy solo ads almost instantly.
    • Make at least $100/day from day one. I'm making at least $200/day from this business but I like to keep my promise reasonable. All you've to do is sending the email to this list for a price of $40/100 clicks & $65/150 clicks for now.
    • Make At Least $2500/month (the potentials is far from this) spending 30 minutes daily to send the email from your Autoresponder.
    • The Hottest Business Model in Internet Marketing!
    • Your own online business & start living your life just as you wanted always.
    • Complete support from me to setup self hosted email server if you're planning to do that too.
    • I can show you how to double your profit by just spending around two hours instead of thirty minutes. It can be a six figure business in that case.

Why Am I Selling This Business?

I just started my own company which focusing on mobile application development. Two of our applications are on the way for IOS platform. You can guess what kind of time I need to spend on that & like I said earlier I like to spend my time enjoying the world. So I need all the extra time I can find for myself.

Let me help you to decide... YOU MUST SEE:

If the solo ad business for example making $100,000 per year, then I'd WANT to sell it for $200,000 OR potentially more.

But as you know my reason for selling it so I will sell the business based on per subscribers.

All these subscribers came from my funnel. I made the whole list purchasing solo ads & doing Ads swaps & offering free 200+ eBooks & Software when they subscribe to my list.

You can even hire a VA for $300-$400 per month to manage this business for yourself & enjoy the money by just doing the much needed works that you can ask a VA to do.

Normally people sell their solo ad business based on the potential for income/year or depending on its last year income from that solo ad business.

Right now, the potential from these 70,000 subscribers is $150/day (If you send one broadcast) or $240/day (If you send two broadcast) and this goes on. A lot of people do email twice so it’s your choice.

The yearly income will be at least $40,000 after all the expense so I can easily sell it for more than that price. I've generated over $$15,000 so far from this same list.

But the list size was small for first 3/4 month till I took huge action & did everything out there for almost all the time every day. After a while I was getting more traffic that I used to get confused where to send rest of the traffic after Optins.

This business should be valued around at least $150K minimum. Really what do you think? Is it too much for a business like this?? NO WAY.

Anyway, the industry standard price per lead is currently around $0.80+/subscribers but I will sell my list for minimum $0.10+/subscribers.

If you are not sure then don't Bid but if you're really serious to invest in a lucrative business then this is for you. Just ask around with people doing solo ad to get an idea on how happy they are. This is TOTALLY a newbie friendly business so I encourage you to contact me with any question.

Similar business was sold at $15k recently

I could have sent few messages to others fellow internet marketers/solo ad sellers so I may get a better offer from them too. In that case this auction will be terminated. So if you've any kind of offer please let me know FAST!

Anyway, if you're really serious then please send me a PM so we can discuss about it. You probably already know the price of this auction if you're familiar with solo ads.

I will also include a self help guide and video training on making money in the Solo Ad business.

This business is the best profitable business among one out there within internet marketing industry.

If you're an experienced Internet Marketer then you know the price but if you're just starting with online business then this auction is a blessing for you.

P.S. Some information on this auction was copied from another auction as reference with that seller’s permission.

Some Resources for you:

What is Solo Ads Business?

Do you need more information? I know you do...

Ask me via private message. I'm going to answer everything you've got in mind but it got be via private message so that those info can be safe between you and me. The world is NOT that cool.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 26, 2015
    stephen.mullen.750, May 18, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Excuse me for not reading through the mountain of information in it's entirety. Just a few questions, maybe they are hidden somewhere above:

1) Where did you receive the current subscribers?
    2) What is the open/CTR of your past solo ads?
    3) Please provide traffic and revenue proof
    4) Why would you take your site offline? If Google crawls this page they will not be happy.

Matthew Sayle, May 19, 2015 IP
  3. stephen.mullen.750

stephen.mullen.750 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Through this squeeze page.. paid traffic and sigs and at beginning i used adswaps

last time of just a segment of my list was about 5% if i remember correctly @10,000 segment

Im Selling this as a starter site pricing etc outlined above..

due to migration of server its back up now

Cheers

stephen.mullen.750, May 26, 2015 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Took you over a week to answer that?

Matthew Sayle, May 27, 2015 IP
  5. Fiverscripts

Fiverscripts Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 236
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    so does it currently make the figures you quote? or is this a new startup? any current revenue?

Fiverscripts, May 27, 2015 IP