1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for instagram API php programmer

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Sapphiro, May 26, 2015.

Hi all,

I'm looking for a php programmer that knows instagram API.

I know how to set up cron job to run a php function every 30 minute interval, but I need someone to help me create a php function (with instagram API) that does the following:

follow()
    - This php function should have an arraylist of famous users that I can add them in personally.
    e.g. $important_users = {'@Obama', '@Putin', '@billgates', '@richardmille_official'};

- Everytime this follow() is called, the function WILL scan through all this few users in the array list to see if they have any new instagram photos, and if they do, my instagram account will automatically follow every user who like their very recent photo. (I understand there's a 45 follow limit every 5 minute, just about there will do)

unfollow()
    - This php function is the reverse, but it will be easier.

- Everytime this php function is called, my instagram account will automatically unfollow anyone whos username does not contain "watch" and a few other keywords (in my keyword arraylist) and is also not part of my "dont unfollow arraylist"

- This php function will contain 2 arraylists, $keywords and $dont_unfollow

- Everytime this php function is called, it will traverse my list of people i followed, and only unfollow 45 people each time from the bottom of my list. (The people I followed for the longest), but it will also check my 2 arraylist, if either list matches them, we don't unfollow that user.

All interested developers who are confident in doing this let me know and state your quotation preferably here in this thread thanks.

Sapphiro, May 26, 2015 IP
  2. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Is it okay if it is done for windows ? with a background scheduler app to run it as cron does ?

Sugavanas, May 26, 2015 IP
  3. Sapphiro

Sapphiro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Sugavanas PHP only sorry, cause my webhosting is linux not windows

Sapphiro, May 27, 2015 IP
  4. Marko Platanic

Marko Platanic Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The only available libraries are Python and Ruby, like you can see on this address https://instagram.com/developer/libraries/...

Maybe you can consider using them, instead of PHP.

Ofc there is on github library for PHP, this one... But it isn't officially supported by Instagram.

Marko Platanic, May 27, 2015 IP
  5. iUnlockZone

iUnlockZone Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can do a web app in ruby using rails. Let me know if you need it done in Ruby.

iUnlockZone, May 29, 2015 IP
  6. rishcosys

rishcosys Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can do this task.Add me to see portfolio

skype rishcosys.infotech

rishcosys, Jun 5, 2015 IP