1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Aged Website with a few sales $20.00 NO RESERVE

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Matthew Sayle, May 23, 2015.

AdsLocker.com is a play on BuySellAds.com that is geared towards the more traditional website.

BuySellAds.com is generally only for the top authority websites with tons of traffic. Ads Locker is like a Fiverr or SEOclerks specifically for buying and selling advertisements.

The website is based on the Pricerr Theme from SiteMile. I did the design customization myself.

When I first launched this website back in November of 2014, I did some huge marketing because I was excited about the new project. I ended up converting a few customers and I made about $45.00 the first month.

However, once the new website smell wore off, I grew bored and moved onto something else. I haven't really touched it in about 4 - 5 months.

This would be perfect for someone that wants to operate an online business. Everything is semi-automatic, once you get the customer in the door.

I would suggest contacting members on Fiverr or SEOclerks that are already offering advertisements on their own website or social media. Once you get fresh content on the site via this free method, you can then attack the buyers. You can again use Fiverr and SEOclerks to attract these members. One "blackhat" trick I used was to advertise the website in a more subliminal way using a WTB ad on SEOclerks. You will want to choose as many "tags" as possible and anyone with a matching skill will get an email and on-site notification.

I would be willing to work with the new buyer for 30 days at no charge, just to get everything rolling. If you need help after that, we can work something out.

Matthew Sayle, May 23, 2015 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    hi very interested i am a newbie but like the idea. could yuo use fiverr to get people to post on there and then ecourage existing clients to use this additional site ? please PM me, and also would be willing to pay you a fee to get things rolling, please advise

tradesol, May 27, 2015 IP
  3. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I am very sorry but this website has been sold. PM me and I am sure we can find another business idea for you :)

Matthew Sayle, May 27, 2015 IP