1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Get FREE Guide] How to Make Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by yaros, May 27, 2015.

[​IMG]

yaros, May 27, 2015 IP
  2. MikeTurner

MikeTurner Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for this course. As for me, this document shows the easiest way to start affiliate business. Also, I have a question whether banners that AliExpress provides have affiliate link and can I make my own banners?

MikeTurner, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  3. seonewbie85

seonewbie85 Member

Best Answers:
    Great Guide! I really appreciate your work and support! I found plenty of interesting and useful information. If you follow all described steps, I think you can get stable revenue within 3-5 weeks. As for promotion via social media, do you provide any services?

seonewbie85, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  4. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Check please this service: http://alipartnership.com/service/social-media-package/

yaros, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  5. Royalrevenue

Royalrevenue Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have your CPA programs?

Royalrevenue, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  6. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yaros, Jul 19, 2015 IP
  7. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am glad to inform you that AliPlugin ver. 2.11 has been released and it got some new interesting features!

Feature 1 - Admitad AliExpress Program.

Official Extended AliExpress Affiliate Program from Admitad is here and is available with AliPlugin. Now you can start working directly with this program instead of using Portals AliExpress.

Here are 7 reasons to switch your affiliate sites to Admitad AliExpress Program:

[​IMG]

Learn how to start working with Admitad AliExpress Program.

Feature 2 - New Theme.

Now AliPlugin features four different themes. The new 4th theme has a clear professional design and is optimized for mobile devices.

Feature 3 - SEO data for Products.

Starting from ver. 2.11 you don't need anymore to set SEO data for each product manually. The Plugin will take keyword-rich content from product titles and descriptions and fill all SEO meta data fields automatically.

P.S. Let me know about any errors and bugs if there are any, I will check and fix asap.

yaros, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  8. Jiewux

Jiewux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @yaros I don't know if this is the right thread, but since you talk about AliExpress i will ask you, How long does it take for your affiliate application to get reviewed and approved in portals.AliExpress.com? Cause I filled my application a month ago and till this day I don't get any response, I even wrote some emails, but that didn't help either. Does this thing still work?

Jiewux, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  9. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It usually takes 5-8 business days but they do not inform you about the status of your application, so you need to check it yourself. Another reason why you have not been accepted yet is if you stated a not active URL, like a site without content.

yaros, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  10. Jiewux

Jiewux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I check the state every day and all I see is "your application is currently being processed" and the url is active. Most annoying thing is that I don't even get a response to my emails or any kind of notification at all. It's just frustrating not to be able to contact them.

Jiewux, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  11. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    pm me your name, email and url you registered with. I will pass your details to Ali team and ask to hasten the process.

yaros, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  12. Jiewux

Jiewux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One sec. And thanks

Jiewux, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  13. benrothschild

benrothschild Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    We are to participate portals.aliexpress.com and order a custom store,
    but I'm so confused with the commision.

For example:
    I'm a member or admited.com and joined Aliexpress INT Affiliate Program,
    the commision is 8.5% of all paid orders,
    we could advertise for any product we could find on Aliexpress(Even this product has not participate Aliepxress affiliate program),

But the problem is, we have also ordered a custom store on Portals affiliate program,
    we could only import those products that have joined aliexpress affiliate program, and the commision is only 8%.

Regarding the complicated cases,please help me with these questions:
    1.what's the relation ship between Aliexpress INT Affiliate Program and the Portals affiliate program?
    Where do i withdraw my money if i advertise throuth admited ?
    And where do i withdraw money if i advertise through Portals affiliate program(the custom store)?

2. If i have published a deep link created by Admited.com and also imported the same product to the custom store,
    our visitors have clicked both the links and paid the order, how do i get the commision?
    8% or 8.5%? or totally 16.5%?

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

benrothschild, Aug 14, 2016 IP