1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpresstuto.com And Bookingeverywhere.com ?

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by Houmaaam, May 25, 2015.

Hello everyone , i Want to know What is the value of
    wordpresstuto.com and bookingeverywhere.com
    For wordpresstuto.com you can make a blog for tutorial and you can earn easy from Systeme affiliate ( themeforest , codecanyon and more ...) , and for bookingeverwhere you can Make money from Booking ( Hotels ... ) , i'm waiting for your price ideas

Houmaaam, May 25, 2015 IP
  2. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    wordpress is a trademark. WP (prefix) is fine to use, but not wordpress.

http://wordpressfoundation.org/trademark-policy/

You'd be better off ending that listing on flippa than having others follow suit and thb, it just makes it look like you don't know what you're doing. Just because you may have seen a name sell or put up for sale doesn't make it right. Best to do research pre-purchase.

"booking" names are good, and I've sold a couple of "everywhere" (suffixed) names for a decent amount. But this name in particular is more brandable than anything else. It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay....i'd say it's worth at least the the price of registration.

hope that helps

sweetpea69, May 26, 2015 IP
  3. Sean Gibson

Sean Gibson Peon

Best Answers:
    25-50

Sean Gibson, Aug 24, 2015 IP