1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What a facebook fan page can benefit me for my website?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by ejaz ahmed, Apr 30, 2015.

I heared from many that a Facebook fan page can give you numberless impressions. I am posting this because i need to know that does Google welcome that page traffic, if yes, how may i know the visitors' interest to which category of my site?

ejaz ahmed, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  2. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your question seem to be inadequate or inaccurate. I am unable to understand the co-relation between traffic from Facebook and Google. First off Facebook is not that effective which it used to be an year back. But if you effectively manage your page and frequently interact with with your followers and know how to engage people, you can certainly expect a good amount of traffic.

But, it has nothing to do with Google or your Google rankings. Though, Google do consider social signals, if you get huge volume/ significant volume of likes and shares, you may expect some improvement in your website's authority which ultimately impact your overall performance in search engine rankings.

khemraj, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  3. debbiec12323

debbiec12323 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It does actully give a plus to your website, there is a lot of people that prefers check on a Facebook page before going to a website, why? simple: it makes everything easier, they have it handy and can also check reviews.
    You should try it!

debbiec12323, May 1, 2015 IP
  4. GreenLionNet

GreenLionNet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well its not numberless but you will get decent number of visitors and likes if you promote it properly. Google+ carries weightage in SEO as it is a google product so don't avoid promoting there.

GreenLionNet, May 1, 2015 IP
  5. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    Google has noting to do with Facebook traffic. It is true that you can get a good number of through from your Facebook fan page. But first of all you need to get a good number of likes on your Facebook page. You need to post something interesting and informative.

xendurinan, May 3, 2015 IP
  6. Esolution

Esolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    i had read article in early 2015 about social media some of important words are going to share with you
    Marketing Predictions 2015:
    Social Media Will perform a very important role
    Why some blogs are more successful than others just because of having good content social media also play very important role in blog popularity
    In 2015 companies can spend more and more on social media instead of relying just on search engine traffic

Esolution, May 3, 2015 IP
  7. tommyanderson

tommyanderson Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase the fan page in facebook then you should invite the twitter friends to like your fan page.you should invest in your FACEBOOK ADS.
    you should reached target audience,increase your web traffic,ask friends to post a link,you should update the link on your personal profile,put a tag on your youtube videos etc....there are many more things which can increase facebook fan page for your website

tommyanderson, May 10, 2015 IP
  8. debbiec12323

debbiec12323 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all, Facebook pages has nothing to do with your Google rankings... Bur a Facebook page can clearly help your website to boost the visits on it. On Facebook you'll have a more personal and direct communication with your audience. Also you can use Facebook ads in order to more people like your Facebook Page or use it to go directly to your website.

debbiec12323, May 26, 2015 IP
  9. JonsonK

JonsonK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can help me with facebook ads,I create a facebook ads(send people to your website)i chose the audience all USA and my budget is 10 usd per day. I receive only 131 clicks to my website in first day and now nathing,the ad is active.

JonsonK, May 27, 2015 IP
  10. Angei

Angei Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook fanpages don't influence google ranking directly. But in terms of attracting more visitor facebook fanpages can be a great help. And as you know if increasing visitor is very important, both in terms of ranking and for generating business.

If you want to analyse visitor's interest then you need to create different posts covering different topic covered by your website. If you analyse the engagement over those different posts, you can easily grasp which part of your website is more interesting for your facebook fans.

Angei, Jun 3, 2015 IP