1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Calling All developers & designers with a big heart

Discussion in 'Services' started by GoodByeLinks.com, May 25, 2015.

My name is Joe Pappas. I was on the TV Show Dating Naked

I came up with an amazing idea to help the underprivileged people who are just having daily problems and can't find someone to talk to they can problems with life or a friend or family and I would love to give them advice. A lot of people do stupid things because they don't have someone to talk to or give them anther outlook on what they are about to do. So I would love to make a free service to help people out.

When I was younger I went through deep depressions and wasn't who I was today. I tried suside Ive tried to run away Ive tried drugs. I was teased growing up and I know what it feels like to come from the bottom.

I am who I am today because of these experiences and I have guided so many people in the right path while growing up just because of my own personal experience and I would love to be able to help other now on a wider variety.

I plan to open a non profit orginaztion soon.
    I also soon will be going to the city on the weekends to help someone who is in need maybe someone who is homeless or someone who needs help finding a job or someone who doesn't know where there at in life and I'm going to document everything.

This world needs people who can help other people.

I am not a rich person, I just like to help. If one can help anther then the world can become a better place. Save a life. with JoeysAdvice

JoeysAdvice.com

Now I am calling all developers and designers to a challenge. How can we help the people.

I need help making a website where people can people can ask daily advice and it will be a feed on the site where I can respond and maybe have some other people respond. I would also like a sections where we can donate money to good causes I'm still coming up with that

I would like to make a team to work on this site Let me know if you're up for the cause add you're name here. and post here

GoodByeLinks.com, May 25, 2015 IP
  2. .3rok3n

.3rok3n Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Hello Joe very nice idea, I liked your boldness, i am one of you came from nowhere started from bottom, did almost the same, had bitter experiences with f&f. Would you like to add me on skype if yes, please send me your id via PM. Have a good day.
    Adeel

.3rok3n, May 26, 2015 IP
  3. goldenprince000

goldenprince000 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I am happy to see that someone is dedicated enough for the cause. I do have lots of social plans, but i find my schedule too tight to add new platforms in my workload.
    I can provide you a platform with Question Answers feature, something like yahoo answers.
    This will suffice most of your purposes, we can later integrate payment module for donations.
    Feel free to contact me.
    Regards.

goldenprince000, May 27, 2015 IP