1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which products to sel on amazon affiliate

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by indiasbull, May 26, 2015.

which products to sel on amazon affiliate

i started 3 sites last month and sold 7 products but i still dont know which is the best product or list of best products to sell from amazon.

trioffers.com

indiasbull, May 26, 2015 IP
  2. seonewbie85

seonewbie85 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey!
    I think it is better to promote products in a broad niche. Many people think that choosing a niche for affiliate store is the hardest part. It’s not. At least it is not hard when you deal with Amazon affiliate sites you build for yourself. If you start checking Amazon best sellers lists, analyzing current trends or following your own interests you will have to narrow a niche and get fewer products in your store. As a result you will get less traffic, few clicks and small commissions. When we speak about Amazon affiliate stores that should include hundreds and thousands of products we are interested in a broad niche.To find a good niche for your Amazon affiliate store I recommend that you go to Amazon.com and check the list of categories in the right sidebar.In my opinion there is no point to go deeper. Here you will find enough ideas to choose a niche for your store. Here is a list of niches I usually select for my affiliate stores:
    – Digital Games
    – Cell Phones and Accessories
    – Car Electronics
    – Laptop and Tablets
    – Computer Parts
    – Furniture and Décor
    – Gardening
    – Baby Toys and Clothing
    – Watches
    – Fishing
    – Body Care
    – Fitness.
    There are very good instructions on how to choose the right niche in Amazon Affiliate club.

seonewbie85, May 27, 2015 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  3. LouisL

LouisL Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    One great tactic is to look under the best sellers list, click on a product and then scroll down to the "often bought together" section. You can co brand related products that are often purchased together and upsell your affiliate links that way!

LouisL, May 28, 2015 IP
  4. Peter Alypos

Peter Alypos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Which product? New one which appear on the market or something with medical issue. People are desperate to find solution on line. On amazon you have plenty of items from health category.

Peter Alypos, May 28, 2015 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  5. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You want to stick to high price items.... fishing kayaks could work

Franklin Hatchett, May 28, 2015 IP
  6. Peter Alypos

Peter Alypos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    type any product in google keyword planner for example benadryl - you will be have a lot of related keywords like benadryl overdose or benadryl for dogs. First spot in Google give you from 20 to 120$ commision Amazon or Adsense. Beginners always worry about numbers and they are not sure if invested money give them ROI.

Peter Alypos, May 29, 2015 IP
  7. Chetan Patel

Chetan Patel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey I am also working with Amazon. As per my experience Gadget and other electronics item are best selling item on amazon. It is also depend on your country If you are from India that PC Accessories and Mobile is best right now.

Chetan Patel, May 29, 2015 IP
  8. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    i am selling products in european countries only, becuase i had to work same for only india or whole europe/world so i go for europe ...

indiasbull, May 30, 2015 IP