1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR 4 Healthy Diet Site, 100+ Articles, 100% Auto, Beautiful Design

Discussion in 'Sites' started by admin3633, May 16, 2015.

Grab this chance to own a 100% done-for-you blog in the super-hot healthy diet niche! Get traffic and make easy profits with each sale. WordPress site with a cool design. Optimized for advertising.

Fully Automated Premium PR 4 Healthy Diet Niche Website With Ready To Earn You Passive Income!

http://EatLikeADietitian.com

· PageRank 4 Domain

· 100+ Preloaded Quality Articles

· 100% Autopilot Business

· Multiple Revenue Streams

· Sell Your Own Ebook

· Beautiful Designed Site

· Fully SEO Optimized

· 5 Niche Sites Free For BIN Buyers

This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to own a recession proof, highly profitable business that has a potential of generating you PASSIVE INCOME every single month on complete AUTOPILOT! - ZERO EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL EXPERTISE required... making it PERFECT for NEWBIES as well as SEASONED MARKETERS!

3 Day Auction With Super Low BIN

Look for the BIG Buy-It-Now Bonus listed below!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Website Features

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PageRank 4 Authority Domain Name

It is a PR 4 domain which means instant authority. It's also a great brandable domain name which your visitors will never forget. Domain is registered at Godaddy, prepaid for one year. Buyer will get a free push to his account.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beautifully Designed Theme With Custom Header

This blog runs on a heavily customized version of a premium theme with a very powerful backend. This beautiful design was created specifically for this blog. Private Ads, Adsense, affiliate products & sidebar elements can be easily maintained from the premium theme's administration panel. Blog also includes a professionally designed logo tailor made for this site.

Fully Optimized For Search Engines

This site is professionally optimized for search engines. All SEO work has been done which includes a sitemap, keyword rich articles and optimized permalinks.

Preloaded With 100+ Quality Articles

This site comes with preloaded quality content. These articles are written to convert with your visitors and are keyword rich so that they can rank in search engines. Large amount of content means site will rank for a lot of long tail keywords.

100% Autopilot Website

This site runs fully on itself. It is 100% autopilot. It automatically posts keyword rich articles on the website. Apart from articles it also posts related videos from Youtube and related ebooks from Clickbank. You just need to put your links and watch the cash roll in.

Multiple Revenue Streams

As mentioned above, you can make money from this site in multiple ways. These are - Clickbank Products, Adsense, Ebay, Amazon, Ebook and Private Ad Sales.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here’s How You Will Make Money

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Clickbank Products

As you can see I have added best selling clickbank products in the sidebar. These products have a history of selling well in the clickbank marketplace. Since this niche is super hot, you can promote more quality products from clickbank.

Google Adsense

The website is Adsense ready and I have already added adsense to the sidebar and in the post page for maximum conversion.

Sell Your Own Ebook

Sell your own ebook to your visitors for whatever price you want and keep 100% of the profits! This is a high quality PLR ebook with excellent information. The ebook is easy to read, and the ebook design has been added to the inside of the PDF to match your blog. You also will get the source .doc file so that you can make any changes in the ebook.

Ebay/Amazon Store

An Ebay store has been added to the site which features best selling related products. Apart from store, related Ebay products can also be automatically posted on the blog.

Private Ad Sales

You can sell 125x125 Ad blocks on the website. I have already created an advertise page with a contact form to make it easy. All you need to do is add your rates for advertisement. You can easily manage the ad blocks from the admin panel of the premium theme.

Other Revenue Streams

In addition to the above mentioned revenue streams, this site can also be monetized in following ways:-

· Amazon

· Infolinks

· CPA Offers

· CPM Programs

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Buyer’s Bonus

BONUS #1: Free Hosting For 60 Days (Worth $50)

I'll provide you free hosting on my server for 60 days. So you can take your time and spend it on other aspects of the site. If you want to move it immediately then it can be done too.

BONUS #2: Free Site Transfer (Worth $100)

Transferring a site is a challenging task if you have never done it before. If you don't know how to transfer site then I will do it for you - for free.

Amazing Buy-It-Now Bonus

If this site is purchased at buy-it-now price than following bonuses will be provided to the buyer :-

5 X Free Niche Site (Worth $500)

In order to truly kickstart your niche site business I will provide you 5 niche sites for free without domains should this site is purchased at BIN.

Keyword Research Report (Worth $25)

Proper keyword research is building block of a profitable web site. A successful website needs to be focused on buying keywords within the right criteria. Keyword Research Reports are the heart of any online network. I will send you a keyword report that will help you dominate your niche.

100 High Quality Articles (Worth $500)

If this site is purchased at BIN price I will add 100 articles to this blog. These articles are keyword rich and are of high quality. You can add these articles on your blog or you can submit these to article directories to kick start your marketing campaign.

50 Best Selling Amazon Product (Worth $100)

If this site is purchased at BIN price I will add 50 best selling Amazon products related to the topic of the blog. This will provide an addition income source and will diversify revenue streams.

Wordpress Video Tutorials (Worth $150)

This is a set of 22 videos thoroughly documenting step-by-step the ins and outs of Wordpress from installation to fine tuning the settings that most people don't even know exist! Each video discusses its topics in an easy to follow manner. If you are doing anything with wordpress, these videos will help!

Website Marketing Guide (Worth $150)

Having a website is not enough when you don't know how to market it. I will provide you complete information on marketing a website. It is divided in many modules which deals with a different aspect of marketing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Free After Sale Support

I am available on various IM platforms so that you can easily get support if you need any. I am always available to answer your questions and I'll provide you all the help you need like - changing affiliate links, updating adsense codes.

admin3633, May 16, 2015 IP
  2. admin3633

admin3633 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bin reduced. First bidder can win this auction. (No BIN bonuses as it reduced to almost none)

admin3633, May 16, 2015 IP
  3. Natalia Jex

Natalia Jex Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    hi, i have some question regarding this.plz provide me the answer.
    1.what i will get by spending 29$. will i get the domain+ all article= that means the full site except the hosting
    2.how long it will take to transfer the file and domain,if i buy now
    3.what is the payment processor here...........

Natalia Jex, May 17, 2015 IP
    admin3633 likes this.
  4. admin3633

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi thanks for showing Interest. Yes, you would get both site files and domain name transferred to your godaddy account.

The listing would close after 7 days once you bid. You would only win in case no other bids after you. So either you can bin or wait for 7 days hoping no one else makes a bid on this listing. Its your choice.

Payment through PayPal is accepted.
    All the best.

admin3633, May 17, 2015 IP
  5. admin3633

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh sorry... I did not remeber that I reduced BIN to 29 $. You will get the site within 24 hrs after making payments.
    Sorry about the confusion.

admin3633, May 17, 2015 IP
  6. admin3633

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still waiting for the payments.

admin3633, May 23, 2015 IP
  7. admin3633

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Waiting for your response. Thanks

admin3633, May 25, 2015 IP
  8. Tiagovet76

Tiagovet76 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good morning. I want to know if you have the Quit-easy site that you presented some days ago. I like the design that you use for your sites. Do you consider making more of this sites in a specific niche?Thank you for your time. Regards

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    Tiagovet76, Jun 6, 2015 IP