1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Outdoor Advertisements

Discussion in 'General Business' started by piapetersson, May 14, 2015.

I have started my own business of stationary items and facing some problem in promoting it. If any one can suggest me some good ways of outdoor advertisements and marketing. Any helpful suggestions will be appreciated.

piapetersson, May 14, 2015 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Need a bit more information. Where are you located and do you have budget for outdoor advertising?

For example, here in the U.S., there are quite a few advertising agencies that have groups focused on outdoor advertising which can be on billboards, bus stop kiosks/benches, buses/taxis, grocery carts, etc. If you are looking for free outdoor advertising here, you could make up a flyer (perhaps on some fancy stationery?) and post it on community bulletin boards at libraries, grocery stores, etc.

But it all depends on where you are located and how much budget you have.

jrbiz, May 15, 2015 IP
  3. RogerDale

RogerDale Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can also think about some promotional gadget that your potential customers will find surprising and useful. There are, for example, maze games, touch screen pens, original usb drivers, etc..... it's hard to say more as you didn't give much detail about your business :)

RogerDale, May 25, 2015 IP
  4. DK-Tandy

DK-Tandy Active Member

Best Answers:
    create flyers and leaflets and drop them off at local schools and colleges.. even businesses.. target your product at people who actually use them!

DK-Tandy, May 25, 2015 IP
  5. piapetersson

piapetersson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I am basically from Stockholm and right now I don't have any budget issues, so I can invest all my savings for advertising my product, but all I need is the perfect way for advertising. I was thinking about glass graphic advertisements and got to see some good examples on a website, sharing with you all http://akompani.se/produkter/glasgrafik/
    Thanks all for sharing ideas.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    piapetersson, Jun 4, 2015 IP