1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is Most effective...? On page Seo or OFF page seo ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Mazibul alam, May 25, 2015.

I really want to know that which is the most effective of this two...? and could you guys please inform me only doing off page seo, can i rank my site in the first page of google?
    Thanks in advance.

Solved! View solution.
    Mazibul alam, May 25, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Both are most effective and both are needed. No point in doing off page to a page that isn't optimised.. google won't know what to do with it. No chance of a first page ranking with no on-page unless it's a churn and burn spammed site that will only last a week at best.

Franklin Hatchett, May 25, 2015 IP
    On-page is the most important element of SEO. Strong on page activities make your website for all search engines friendly and help to search engines to crawl your all web pages as per your commend. Before starting any off page activity, you must insure that you have done all of page activities properly. Then you should start off page activities with high quality natural links.

For new website, you need to create some high quality links instead of low quality links that would be helpful for boosting organic traffic.

How to recognize which website can give you quality links. For making your task simple I am sharing with you some tips.
    • Website PR should he high: (I know Google has stopped providing the pr, but still it is so important because old and quality websites have high PR)
    • Check DA (Domain Authority): It is provides by moz and there are many tools to check the DA, so try to check always DA and take the links to high DA websites.
    • Alexa: Alexa tool provides estimation of web traffic and you can easily judge which website has lots of traffic.
    • Google Indexing: You must check Google indexing before taking backlinks because there are many websites those are banned by Google and people don't know about that.
    Hope these 4 tips would guide you to generate quality links for your website.

Eliza Anderson, May 25, 2015 IP
  4. Mazibul alam

Mazibul alam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for your co operation... Are you a search engine optimizer...?

5. Jerry Miller

Jerry Miller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks a ton Eliza for the great tips. Can you please throw some light on On-Page SEO Strategies that are working these days? I know about Using Keyword in Title, Starting of the article, subheadings, As Image Alt Text, Interlinking old articles considering Proper Anchor Text Ratio and using LSI keyword in the article. Did I missed anything? Does making keywords 'bold' and 'italics' works in improving On-Page SEO of the page?

Jerry Miller, May 25, 2015 IP
  6. Webzest

Webzest Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    On and Off SEO both are important in their perspectives. Nowadays almost all Google Animals (Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird) are so active and some of the old tactics like profile links and bookmarking are considered not good. You should go with both to see your site at first page.
    I think onsite optimization is easy than offsite as it doesn't require much time. Probably, link-building is the most important factor when it comes to the offsite. So, try to create authority links regardless quantity of the links just consider quality.
    Here are some suggestion that you may consider
    • Is your site being indexing (setup Analytics and Webmaster)
    • Create internal links if possible
    • Use only unique or quality text on your site
    • Analyse the external links and can apply No-follow or disavow if you feel
    • Create high DA or authority back-links
    • Try to create link diversity
    • Use Social signal or SMM
    It will take some time when you apply only White Hat but your site will rock at first page.
    Thanks

Last edited: May 25, 2015
    Webzest, May 25, 2015 IP
  7. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Both of them are importantn.. Why do you people continue asking this question... The same as which is more important - to eat or to drink water :D :D :D

patco, May 25, 2015 IP
  8. Mazibul alam

Mazibul alam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    oh.. Thanks ... Now i am clear...

9. sazzad hossain

sazzad hossain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Eliza Anderson thanks for share your knowledge

sazzad hossain, May 25, 2015 IP