1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

review detect fake traffic [analytics]

Discussion in 'Websites' started by humtuma, May 17, 2015.

Adsmeans.com
    [Updated]

Adsmeans is the analytics website which show real trafffic and filter the crawler,spider and spam traffic.You need to register in website and than you have to add a website. You will get a javascript code which you have to enter in your website. It is just like google anlaytics.

Traffic which is coming to the website. You can track it.

Last edited: May 29, 2015
    humtuma, May 17, 2015 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Your site's Engrish moist goodry is almost as bad as your post's broken engrish -- it reeks of white-space and artsy images to cover up for a lack of actual content, built by people who don't know enough English, HTML, CSS or accessibility to be building an English language website.

Worse, what little content is present is chock full of marketspeak nonsense in the form of buzzwords and glittering generalities, I cannot even decipher what the blazes the site is even supposed to be about, much less do!

... and from a purely technical standpoint, the site is the typical train wreck of how not to build a website; illegible colour contrasts with the white text over the giant bandwidth and space wasting image that has zero relevance to the topic of the main page, nothing remotely resembling logical document structure with pathetically broken presentational use of classes and a broken attempt at responsive layout to the point that... wow, do I smell bootcrap?

Oh wait, there it is. Yeah, do yourself a favor, go find a stick to scrap that bloated mouth-breathingly idiotic halfwit nonsense off with -- though it's a bit late for that since you have ground it into your page's carpets.

As I frequently tell people, you've got a laundry-list of how NOT to build a website, and I'd suggest pitching that entire mess in the trash to start over from scratch as there is little if anything I'd try to salvage from it. The utter and complete ignorance of what HTML is, what CSS is, what accessibility norms are, and how to use them makes the main page little more than a empty shell that I can't see serving any legitimate purpose, much less having users dig deep enough to even figure out what the blazes the site is even supposed to do.

Which I'm not exactly clear on that either... what's the POINT of that site as I'm not seeing it?

deathshadow, May 18, 2015 IP
  3. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well thanks for review. Right now i am not focusing on the html ,css . I am focusing on detect the fake traffic. I will change it asap. Sorry for my bad english. This is the beta version.

Site main focus is to detect fake traffic.

-) You have to sign up
    -) Add a website
    -) Copy and paste the code into your website

You will see only real traffic (if your website is having traffic, otherwise go and purchase the traffic from any advertising company). All bad visitors/proxy visitors go to invalid report.

humtuma, May 18, 2015 IP
  4. deathshadow

Best Answers:
    I'm still not quite grasping what you are saying or what that even MEANS... "see real traffic" -- is there some tracking scripttardery you have to add to the site being tested, otherwise how in blazes would you know what traffic that site has in the first place? How are you determining what a "bad visitor" is, much less what makes someone using a proxy "invalid"?

Though that you are says "purchase traffic" trips my scammy sense since that's ALWAYS been idiotic BS and one of the best ways to crap all over a website.

I'm not even grasping what the point of that site is or what it is allegedly supposed to do.

deathshadow, May 18, 2015 IP
  5. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am tracking the visitors which are coming to the website.

This is useful for those members are who are purchasing the traffic from advertising company such as clicksor etc. You should know whether they are sending real traffic or bot. It is not necessary, you can track old visitors also. You can see the full report of real traffic in account but you can't see fake traffic report.

Now come to proxy , if you use the proxy for sending the visitors to your website. Google will through you out.

humtuma, May 18, 2015 IP
  6. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah there are really only a few good places that I know of. I meant there are a lot but I use just a few.

I think the most part comes down to optimizing your taffic. Its also our job to find out how the traffic is coming before we place our order with them. I get my junk sites trying to send me traffic to my email address today. It's crazy.

It's good though to be on the open lookout for new sources.

Also you stated a good point that you always want to be tracking your traffic sources to see which ones are paying off for you.

EPol83, May 18, 2015 IP
  7. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you know new resources you are welcome. I will add it. Please test it and let me know.

This is not the matter , how you are getting the traffic. The traffic which is coming to the website that must be good.

Sellers are just selling traffic and saying it is adsense safe AND safe from google. But its not.

Last edited: May 18, 2015
    humtuma, May 18, 2015 IP
  8. deathshadow

Best Answers:
    HOW?

SCAMS.

HUH?!?

Not to go all medieval on yer tuchas Samuel L. Jackson style, but Englisc, modor wyrter! Gedon eow cweþan hit!?! (and yes that was English, just a few CENTURIES out of date)

What you are saying doesn't make any sense, HOW you are saying it doesn't make any sense. I'm going to chalk this one up to a mix of language barrier and outright nonsense that has nothing to do with how websites work.

deathshadow, May 24, 2015 IP
  9. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for my english.

How?

What is this?

Language and Image are the main issue in website . I will change it and let you know asap.

Last edited: May 24, 2015
    humtuma, May 24, 2015 IP
  10. deathshadow

Best Answers:
    People sit through that video? SERIOUSLY? Did answer my question once I started skipping through it to avoid the slow animated crap and found that YES, it does add a tracking script. That's what I asked originally.

"purchasing traffic" is a outright bullshit scam. All it does is crap all over EVERY website that has ever tried it; I've lost count of how many sites I've seen put themselves out of business by being dumb enough to do this. ANYONE telling you that "buying traffic" is a legitimate website practice is either an ignorant halfwit -- or trying to sell you something (like fake traffic) -- It's ALL fake traffic be it "actual people" or bots since they did not come to your site organically and most likely have zero interest in your actual subject. It's one of the DUMBEST things a site owner can do alongside other nube predating scam artist BS like third party analytics, off the shelf templates, and "frameworks".

Oh, and sorry for the Oldé Englisc joke and kneejerk reaction. Apparently you're not a Pulp Fiction fan. Humor, idioms and catchphrases are often lost outside native speakers. As a child I grew up reading Oldé Englisc alongside modern English... Medieval, Oldé Englisc? Get the joke?

deathshadow, May 24, 2015 IP
  11. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have to change my first post of this thread which is not possible right now. I am saying , if you have order the traffic from any seller or from fiverr. You can use the website to know whether that seller is sending real traffic or not. You can ask the seller to stop the traffic asap and ask for refund.

Last edited: May 24, 2015
    humtuma, May 24, 2015 IP