1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The eBook that changed your life

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jake The Competition Man, May 20, 2015.

Do you have a specific business eBook that changed your life?

That made you think about internet business or marketing or something similar? Maybe you quit your job? Found a new goal? Changed your mind?

2. LinnieMoneyMaker

LinnieMoneyMaker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I have a particular business eBook. I feel my eBook will serve as awesome beginning stage for any individual who wishes to end up self-engaged. This is your life, don't hold up to begin living it.

LinnieMoneyMaker, May 20, 2015 IP
  3. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It was The metamorphosis by Kafka.
    Now, I'm not sure wether it was the book itself or that instance, that singular moment in time that affected change.

One can never truly know motivation. Merely asses it.

SocialSignals, May 22, 2015 IP
  4. deansoto

deansoto Active Member

Best Answers:
    E- book specifically? Probably the Silent Sales Machine by Jim Cockrum. It helped me to see that anyone can sell something online whether it's a physical roduct or an information product. Because of that book I am always creating little information product assets here and there and put them all over the place to build my list, I sell physical products online too for extra money and try to partner up with whoever I can so I'm not doing all of the work. It's a neat little e-book.

deansoto, May 23, 2015 IP
  5. Pat Waldron

Pat Waldron Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure how this will go over but here goes, Launch by Jeff Walker. He set me straight on marketing. And since then, I've learned tons. I love his smooth delivery and just a regular dude persona. I'm not crazy about the motivational, fear tactics, and get rich threads in his work. Again, the best parts of Launch include how anybody in any market can make an online business. And how remaining a regular dude is important to stay on the top. I'm sure there are people who will disagree, for and against. It's an exciting read if you are new to online marketing and enjoy the format.

Pat Waldron, May 23, 2015 IP
  6. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So far I don't know what eBook really changed my life, only paperback books like The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki, For Richer & For Poorer by Chinkee Tan and countless others. Worth the investment though. But I really think these paperbacks I've mentioned can be bought on eBook or Kindle version.

bogartkick, May 24, 2015 IP
    SocialSignals likes this.
  7. RogerDale

RogerDale Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The book that really astonished me was also paperback but I believe, there are e-book versions of this short story. I received "Who Moved My Cheese?: An A-Mazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life" by Spencer Johnson from my boss. At first, I was sort of skeptical but the book turned out to be a great choice! I thought that it's going to be another cliched guide book which tells that all you need to do to become successful is to actually picture oneself being successful and do nothing. I was wrong. The book constitutes an interesting and moving approach towards changes in our life (both personal and professional). Using an allegory, the author makes the reader aware about various aspects of changes, e.g.:
    - understand that changes are inevitable
    - get ready for changes
    - observe changes
    - react to changes
    - enjoy changes
    - expect changes

The book is a great motivator for everybody doing any kind of business.

RogerDale, May 25, 2015 IP
  8. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    E-Book? No.

Book? Yes. You should read "how to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie. It was published in 1936 and to this day it is one of the BEST networking/sales/relationship building/self help books ever to be written.

NetStar, May 25, 2015 IP
  9. gauravt73

gauravt73 Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes one Ebook i have for Adsense Profit Guide
    from clciktrends dot com

gauravt73, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  10. camohit

camohit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would like to add Think and Grow Rich too...although I would LOVE to add my own Ebook as well, its not that popular right now but it will soon...i wish

camohit, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  11. BenjaminC

BenjaminC Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The one eBook that changed me wasn't business related, but it helped me a lot in both life and business. It's called "Way of the Superior Man".
    You guys should check it out. In a way, its main focus is on guys, but it's more towards how to be a responsible, dependable and smart human being. It helps in both my dating life, my confidence and gave me a more abundant mentality.

The abundant mentality is what, I believe, the best way to gain friends and success in life, in this age where new friends are rare.

BenjaminC, Jun 5, 2015 IP