1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is "Making money Online" Niche profitable ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Quikrinfo, Mar 23, 2015.

Someone suggest me If you want to earn through affiliate/ad sense starting Out your first niche with "Making money Online" as WordPress blog.

Please suggest your views?

Thanks in advance.

Quikrinfo, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  2. vectors

vectors Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Definitely you can earn allot from this niche. Making money and how to earn online is kind of evergreen niche and as you know that in the world of continuous unemployment and such cases are common now a days and people are finding the alternatives for increasing their income.

vectors, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  3. Shasta Arenburg

Shasta Arenburg Peon

Best Answers:
    Present Era is a time of wondering new business. Making success in this type of business requires patience, hard work, perseverance and consistency. I see so many people making a huge mistake by trying to find some small untapped niches. You can still make some cash in those niches but most of the time they are only good for selling banner impressions. You can follow two strategies of make money online
    Very first tactic is always to focus on large market segments with eager individuals who desire a answer like proper freaking now.
    Minute tactic is always to follow niche market segments with passionate those who find themselves rich and purchase no matter what they want with out smashing his or her bank.
    If you want to focus on a thing just a little smaller sized with out gazillion opposition then this minute tactic can be befitting a person.

Shasta Arenburg, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  4. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think making money online will never go out of business especially nowadays when almost all people are generally connected to the internet. If you’re asking if you can make money on a making money online niche, I’m going to say yes. I’m going to warn you though that there’s a high competition on this niche. If you want to really monetize the site, make sure that you can offer something new to your readers.

nard, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  5. Quikrinfo

Quikrinfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please suggest solutionsinfinite.com domain name is good or not to live the make money niche(otherwise i have to choose some new domain name) and also suggest how much daily visitor required to earn income if possible.
    thanks

Quikrinfo, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  6. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Before start this work you must know that some Internet-based niche markets are not as profitable as you believe. Don't waste your time and money you should realize the market segment to make sure it’s not outdated. Use eBay, Amazon and other e-commerce sites if the niche is a moneymaker. Back then, you could find a keyword, get a exact-match domain, build a site, create somespammy backlinks and thrown out of search results.

Xochitl Shatt, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  7. aryanrahman96

aryanrahman96 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes my dear friend making money in online is profitable and i suggest everyone to try to earn money from online to secure his/her Future life.

aryanrahman96, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  8. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes the "making money online" niche is profitable. There's a market for every niche out there, whether it's thousands or millions. Any niche can be profitable if you become an expert/go-to resource for that niche, including building "The" Authority site around that niche.

There's certain tasks that will help to be profitable. Like knowing how to do SEO yourself and being able to write good content. The less you have to pay to outsource these, the better chances you have to be profitable.

The important question is- Do you have what it takes to be profitable in any given niche?

kjh-08, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  9. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    It's a market where you can make a lot of money but you have to learn your strings and skills. one thing should be clear to you it will need time and you have to stick to it. Plenty of marketers start in the MMO Industry and after they see what it really takes to be successful there they quit.

The best thing you can do is:

- Learn (learn the skills or methods)
    - Do (implement what you have learnt right away)
    - Teach (after you implemented the things you learned you know what is working and what not, now you can start to teach exactly that)
    Adsense is not so easy to get. You can try on other Ads media like Propeller.

xendurinan, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  10. MediaBeepmir

MediaBeepmir Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well not unless your willing to share true experience and method.

MediaBeepmir, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  11. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you think a good idea is to create a web site on How To Make Money Online when you are just starting out on learning how to make money online? Am I the only one here that thinks that is a stupid idea?

Write about what you know. Not what other people tell you to write about. How the hell can you create a web site on generating money online if you haven't generated money online? Stupid.

NetStar, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  12. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately members on here are just interested in the Paychecks. They've barely thought of what niche they want to target, yet are ready for an AdSense account (or Affiliate account in this case). Like having an AdSense/Affiliate account magically brings traffic/revenue out of thin air. They're not really interested in how to properly build and run a website let alone a business.
    So they'll end up pumping in a few bucks into the marketing niche, trying to get rankings, then quit when their AdSense/Affiliate account isn't over-flowing with money.

kjh-08, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  13. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "making money online" is a hot niche and always will be. Forums are filled with people trying to make money and it will never stop. Hard niche to get into but once it...$$$

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  14. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I personally will make a lot more making $.10/click targeting a niche I enjoy writing about rather than targeting a niche that pays $10/click on a subject I have no interest or knowledge on.

NetStar, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  15. Curtisswn

Curtisswn Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is. If you're into the niche youself, then you have some insight on the niche and an edge over others in making money with it.

Curtisswn, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  16. HMB Shiraz

HMB Shiraz Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. This niche is one of the most competitive, so you'd best have some sort of real content that will change the way people make money online. Otherwise, you're just another "how to make money online" blog with nothing to show for it and little constructive information. Sorry it is this way, but I'm just trying to be straight with you

HMB Shiraz, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  17. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's been a very profitable niche for me. I've been doing it for a long time and I enjoy it too. :)

danasurvey, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  18. EverestOnlineMarketing

EverestOnlineMarketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. It's a profitable niche, but a very competitive one. The demand is high, and so is supply. Before you proceed, make sure you have something that will stand out or will separate you from the rest of the pack. More importantly, ask yourself if this is something you are truly interested in. Are you really interested in helping people earn money online?

EverestOnlineMarketing, Apr 6, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  19. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The making money online niche is very profitable. You need to do your research there are many scams out there. I would suggest you get a mentor to cut down on the learning curve.

kb24, Apr 8, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  20. Mahmudul Hasan Faisal

Mahmudul Hasan Faisal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! You can earn money through your blog due to your online journal. You’ll have a much simpler time to earn through your blog that you are occupied with, instead of attempting to compose content you don’t care for on the grounds that you think it will make money. Your profit by implication as blogging can help you discover another employment or get outsourcing work. Beginning a blog can be a strong approach to making long haul salary

Mahmudul Hasan Faisal, May 24, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.