1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A few questions on creating specific website

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Mian85, May 24, 2015.

I want to create a classifieds websites kind of similar to craigslist but I don't want to go through the hassle of learning the code myself. I am looking at products such as AJClassifieds, can someone recommend a software for me? I don't want to do free scripts like open classifieds. I need something that will easily let me customize and change the layouts on a classifieds website, add non classifieds pages, and also provide hosting to handle a potential surge of new users. I need to know what is the best option out there for what I am looking for. Thanks in advance.

Mian85, May 24, 2015 IP
  2. LinnieMoneyMaker

LinnieMoneyMaker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    osclass is an open source classifieds script that will help you make your own classifieds site in a couple of straightforward steps. Utilizing this instrument you will have the capacity to begin promoting occupations, land, autos and all the more in only a couple of minutes.

LinnieMoneyMaker, May 24, 2015 IP
  3. COBOLdinosaur

COBOLdinosaur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Then hire a professional. There is no free lunch. If you are not willing to do the work, then either hire someone to do it for you or, find another hobby.

COBOLdinosaur, May 24, 2015 IP
    deathshadow likes this.
  4. Mian85

Mian85 Peon

Best Answers:
    ^ I think you misunderstood my question, there are softwares out there like AJClassifieds and I was hoping to get some feedback on them to see if they are any good

Mian85, May 24, 2015 IP
  5. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Then what makes you think you have ANY business creating or running a website, much less "customize and change the layouts"

Getting really sick of seeing tools that piss on the web by pretending they can offer that, and people who aren't willing to put in the WORK it takes to do the job properly... more so when they come back AFTER they've launched crap sleazed together that way asking why it's broken, or slow, or failing miserably. Crap like AJClassifieds - or any other automated tool just craps out buggy slow inaccessible train wrecks of how NOT to build a website -- at BEST they are nube predating scams.

There's a reason it's called WORK, and not "Happy Happy Fun Time" -- if you aren't willing to put in the work or hire someone to do the work, what on Earth makes you think you'll succeed?!?

deathshadow, May 24, 2015 IP