1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Searching people posts with pictures

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Apipik, May 22, 2015.

How is it possible to search from only people post not from FB Pages posts.
    I want to search posts where people are offering to rent apartments in Finland.

If I but in the search "Posts about apartment rental" (I will write it in Finnish) then it will only show me my friends posts or Pages posts. This is not useful. I know that lots of people are offering their apartments on Facebook but how can I search them if they are not my friends.

If I but this on Google "Posts about apartment rental site:Facebook.com" then it is also showing me Pages posts.

How can I do it?

Apipik, May 22, 2015 IP
  2. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried logging out? It shouldn't be a problem to search for all the pages once you are logged out.
    Log out, then search from google. Remember the " " , they are a must. Include, as you did :Facebook . You should get all the posts, and you should be able to read them, since you are logged out.

But... seriously? Hasn't it occured to people there that offering your appartement on fb will limit their target audience?

SocialSignals, May 22, 2015 IP
  3. Apipik

Apipik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Still showing only business posts not personal posts from other people.

Some people are doing like so. I think they are posting these offer to Facebook because they want to offer their apartment to their friends or friends of a friend.

Apipik, May 24, 2015 IP