1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO fair pricing

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by depat, May 22, 2015.

Hi there,
    lately im trying to optimism a website and im looking for good seo freelancers that would do the job however i would like to ask about fair pricing. Im not a huge guru about seo and some people shouting me $600 for local seo is just funny. I would like to ask how do you get a fair pricing when going to a freelancer or agency and how should i evaluate and estimate the cost of the website. What tools do you use to determine this cost? The keywords are not very popular keywords i think and the domain is not too complicated either and there is a specific local market for this as my small shop business is only in reach of about 50 to 100 max thousand people max in a small village in Europe.
    Thanks very much :)

depat, May 22, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea 600 is a little crazy, If it's a low competition niche I usually pay about $85-100 for some minimal SEO work and it's ussually enough.

Franklin Hatchett, May 22, 2015 IP
  3. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    if it's a low competition niche then you can just work on it yourself, read books, learn, understand and apply what you learn.

it's because with low competition no big jobs are needed, it's very simple to rank there. While you can hire an expert for more competition niches where there's a ton of work to do and usually it's also very boring :)

4. depat

depat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If i had the time i would do it myself but i dont then there is no point of me paying my employee over time just because he or she need to read books and bloga about seo. Im asking for expert advice on how to calculate the cost of this thats it so i can easly negoteate a good price so your advice is a bit dull and does not really help

depat, May 23, 2015 IP
  5. depat

depat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, Thanks for your answer
    Do you know any tools that can help me estimate the cost?

depat, May 23, 2015 IP
  6. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think pricing should be according to the keywords. If the keywords is high competition then price should be high if the keywords competition is low then price should be low.

Atikur, May 23, 2015 IP
  7. depat

depat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes but how do i find it. I know about the competition but what tools are used to find out the price of my keywords. Thats the question!

depat, May 24, 2015 IP
  8. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think that there has a tool to calculate price. You have to take idea from keyword competition.

Atikur, May 25, 2015 IP
  9. Webzest

Webzest Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am doing SEO from last 3 years and i never listen about any tool for this purpose. Things matters like you can find cheap services from Odesk or fiverr than warrior or digitalpoint community.
    I think every SEO demands for its skills and profiles' strength or experience and every client pays their own way (affordability, income, experience etc).
    Let me tell if I can help you. I am a freelancer with 3 years SEO plus SMM experience. I ranked several sites for different competitive keywords.
    Thanks

Webzest, May 25, 2015 IP
  10. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but I can't agree $600 is FUNNY.. It depends on many factors.. If your website is NOWHERE in Google, you can't expect to reach #1 or at least TOP 10 for anything less than $200-$300... And what if the competition is high.. It could cost even $1000 ;)

patco, May 25, 2015 IP
  11. fahim magsi

fahim magsi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ha I am SEO Master , PM me For Detail

, Here is my Site that i Made Possible with in 3 month . before 3 month that was Dull :D
    [​IMG]

fahim magsi, May 25, 2015 IP