1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Exact Match Keywords Not Showing... PLAs

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Paul Flaherty, May 21, 2015.

First of all thank you for taking the time to read my question.

I am currently managing a client's PPC account. The account has been structured into various campaigns by match type with a PLAs campaign. On some of the exact keywords relating to product names - Google is reporting to me that the keyword is not showing because of the Product Listing Ads.

Can anyone suggest a way to get around this. I know negative keywords can be added to the campaign level to prevent certain PLAs from showing, however some of the product listings ads may already be getting conversions and want these to continue running.

Paul

Paul Flaherty, May 21, 2015 IP
  2. xtremeux

xtremeux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Paul,

The most common problem is product status. You need to confirm that whether this particular product is approved or not. You can easily check the status of product from merchant center.

Please confirm if the product is approved, then there might be different reasons. Please revert if the product is approved, we will find the reason and solution.

Thanks,
    Harekrishna Patel

xtremeux, May 23, 2015 IP
  3. Paul Flaherty

Paul Flaherty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Harekrishna

Thank you and really appreciate your reply. I won't be able to have a look until I am back in work next Tuesday after the bank hols weekend here in the UK. At a guess I would say the product has been approved in the PLAs. I did notice when the budget ran out on the PLAs. the keyword does run successfully on the search network.

This is not a problem with the PLAs, but with a keyword not actively running on the search network.

Paul

Paul Flaherty, May 23, 2015 IP
  4. LinnieMoneyMaker

LinnieMoneyMaker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Utilization negative keywords in exact match when you need to channel a term that without anyone else's input drives immaterial pursuits, however consolidated with different words could really get you quality leads.

LinnieMoneyMaker, May 23, 2015 IP
  5. Paul Flaherty

Paul Flaherty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi LinnieMoneyMaker - thank you for your reply. However, it still hasn't given me the answer to why the Product Listing Ads (PLAs) has prevented some exact keywords from showing on the search network.

Paul Flaherty, May 23, 2015 IP