1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many times you go to McDonald's in a month?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ryan Viola, May 15, 2014.

1. Page3

Page3 Member

Best Answers:
    I go to Mc Donalds about twice a year. Usually when I'm in a hurry and need some food quickly.

Page3, Jan 17, 2015 IP
  2. vgopalsujith

vgopalsujith Active Member

Best Answers:
    0 times ...why???? because I prefer KFC...;)

vgopalsujith, Jan 18, 2015 IP
  3. Chris Kraft

Chris Kraft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    maybe once or twice. not a big fan of it

Chris Kraft, Feb 2, 2015 IP
  4. lofuji

lofuji Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Never. I used to patronize McDonald's quite often in the 1980s, but what finally put me off was the realization that a Big Mac tastes exactly the same whether it's served in London, New York, Beijing or Hong Kong. Nowadays, I prefer slow food.

lofuji, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  5. safetynetzero

safetynetzero Active Member

Best Answers:
    Zero times per month.
    I used to go 5 mornings a week to get a sausage biscuit w/egg on my way to work. That's the only thing they have worth eating.... IMO.

safetynetzero, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  6. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Although I’m not a fan of fastfood because of the amount of friend stuff they sell I still go to MC Donalds 4-5 times a year to get my dose of French fries. I prefer eating healthy stuff so I make sure to limit my visit to anything that starts with fast and ends with food. lol

nard, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  7. Steven1989

Steven1989 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've never been there! ;)

Steven1989, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  8. Wandawonderful

Wandawonderful Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually once or twice a month. I go to McDonalds together with my sister and boyfriend.

My sister just love french fries!

Wandawonderful, May 2, 2015 IP
  9. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have not ate at a McDonalds in like 5 months. Its a waste of money and horrible for you. I cant say though that I do enjoy it from time to time. I would just rather spend my money on good healthy food and cook it at home. If you want to go out to eat there are reasonable priced places out there with better food than McDonalds.

KatnissEverdeen, May 2, 2015 IP
  10. hoovers

hoovers Peon

Best Answers:
    never cause I hate their stuff

hoovers, May 15, 2015 IP
  11. swingersclub.com 4 sale

swingersclub.com 4 sale Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Last time I was to "Donken" was before 1999. I really DO NOT LIKE Donken. Prefer a restaurant.

swingersclub.com 4 sale, May 15, 2015 IP
  12. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The problem isn't McDonalds or some analogue business. The problem is your eating habits and life style, rutine choices.
    If you exercise regularely I'm pretty sure you won't be having any problem with your body weight.
    Just a simple reminder. :)

SocialSignals, May 22, 2015 IP
    deathshadow likes this.
  13. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    ... and that's really the thing; calories, carbs and activity level. A normal quarter pounder meal is 900 calories... For a reasonably healthy adult male that's active, that's two-fifths what you should be taking in (~2500)... but if all you do is sit on your ass all day and get winded walking across the room because you're pushing 300 pounds, that allowance drops to 1700 calories meaning that single meal is over two thirds what you're allowed in a day.

I was a 280 pound fatass just seven years ago; I lived in the middle of nowhere, I was homebound due to vision and health issues, and I sat on the computer all day --- and my weight just kept going up. So what did I do?

I moved to an area where there were things to do and places to go, chose to go all those places on a bicycle, and actually bothered watching my calorie intake. THAT's how I lost 100 pounds safely.

Laughably your spandex wearing bicycle freaks rag on me for having a giant steel frame knockoff of a shwinn cantilever made by some chinese company because "how can you exercise on something so heavy"-- Oh I'm sorry, I thought the point here was to EXERCISE!!! I think they're just jealous that I can sit upright on mine with the wide comfortable seat and full length handlebars instead of the goofy back-breaking crotch-rocket nonsense.

Sadly this past winter I fell completely off the wagon (Halloween and Thanksgiving just... yeah), turns out I went full on diabetic in the process and gained back 20 pounds -- but I don't blame anyone but myself for that as I stopped calorie counting, stopped exercising, and very quickly put myself in the ICU. I can own that... Which is why I'm back on plan, back on the bicycle, and lost 25 pounds since February putting me at a nice healthy 175. (Ideally at 5'4" I should be trying for 160, but I'll take 175 over 280 any day of the week!). I'm even working out which is why I can now bench 140 and leg press the limit of the machine (750) -- pretty good for someone with a medication induced Parkinsonism. (though that's FINALLY under control with Keppra and a B6 supplement!)

... and I eat all sorts of crap that would make most of the halfwit foodies out there with their "McDonalds is evil" bullshit go absolutely apoplectic. As the joke goes blaming McDonalds for your kids being fat is like blaming Hooters for your husband liking big tits. Watch the numbers, do the math. You stop doing that and sit around doing nothing, you have no-one to blame but yourself!

Get up off your ass and exercise, and there's not a blasted thing on their menu that you should need to worry about.... Well, unless you order like Big Smoke from San Andreas at the Cluckin' Bell drive-thru: I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one wit' cheese, and a large soda

Last edited: May 22, 2015
    deathshadow, May 22, 2015 IP
    SocialSignals, jrbiz and malky66 like this.
  14. pianogirl

pianogirl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lolling at people who think they'll gain weight from eating at McDonald's once a month.

pianogirl, May 25, 2015 IP
    deathshadow likes this.
  15. MightWeb

MightWeb Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never go there - and I've always had a hard time understanding why people do. I don't mind junk food, and I'm sure I eat a couple of burgers every month - but when there's so many other options, with such better quality, why choose McDonald's?

MightWeb, May 28, 2015 IP
  16. ThinkMoores

ThinkMoores Member

Best Answers:
    3 to 4 times in a month

ThinkMoores, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  17. ThinkMoores

ThinkMoores Member

Best Answers:
    oh what city you are living dude??

ThinkMoores, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  18. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have it maybe once a month, sometimes less and sometime more but once is my average.

I prefer cooking meals at home. They're better for you and you know whats in them. ;)

ulterios, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  19. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You probably don't want to know that. ;)
    Or... it wouldn't do you any use.

SocialSignals, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  20. greatar4

greatar4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Interestingly, I go to Mcdonald 2 to 3 times yearly. There's a one that will be opened next to where I live, I don't know how often I might go to this one.

greatar4, Jun 11, 2015 IP