1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Request to add more Article Marketplace categories

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by syda, May 22, 2015.

I'm really struggling trying to fit my articles into categories, there are just too few. I don't even know which category to suggest adding, maybe a whole bunch. For example there could be a category "Computers and Internet", "Home", "Legal", and many more.

I think that the marketplace is picking up and as it gets more and more sales, more and more writers and buyers will start using it. Having a proper list of categories would make it so much easier for all, and in the end, result in more sales and more profit for both writers and DP.

I wouldn't mind DP advertising Article Marketplace more either, but that's another story and even a bit selfish :D

Thanks for the consideration.

Solved! View solution.
    syda, May 22, 2015 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
    It certainly could be time to expand the categories. There were just a few set up initially because it's silly to have a ton of empty categories when first starting. But looking at it, it looks like it could support a few more at this point.

Sub-categories for Home, Legal, Computers and Internet have been added.

digitalpoint, May 22, 2015 IP
    Arick unirow and syda like this.
  3. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Excellent, thanks! I'll add to this thread if I absolutely can't live without some other category in the future :)

syda, May 22, 2015 IP
    digitalpoint likes this.