1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Redesign website needs a professional review..

Discussion in 'Design' started by jimroddy, Mar 22, 2015.

Hi To All,

I recently redesign my website with all the Web 2.0 concepts to make a better business in online market. I request all you professional guys out there to take a time to visit my website and drop your reviews here so that I can judge my work with your eyes. Looking forward to all you guys out there and thanks in advance.

Kindly review both of my newly design websites
    Company URL
    http://www.daanisoftware.com

Product URL
    http://www.daanimlm.com

jimroddy, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  2. ibrahimjohn897

ibrahimjohn897 Banned

Best Answers:
    Every Think is ok you just change button background color please after your site more Good

ibrahimjohn897, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  3. Hostwinds_Tech

Hostwinds_Tech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    http://www.daanisoftware.com/ looks great! Everything is really clean and well laid out. I like the graphics and color scheme.

On http://www.daanimlm.com/ it looks like some of the scrolling text gets cut off by the "Get In Touch" box so you can't read it. Other than that-great site!!

Hostwinds_Tech, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  4. free_mockups

free_mockups Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like them....Some spacing can be an issue. But good as concept.

free_mockups, May 22, 2015 IP
  5. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    I took a look at the site for Daani Software. Overall, it looks pretty good, but I do have some feedback:
    • Some of text spacing is uneven, probably because of justification.
    • The images for custom products are quite confusing. I'm seeing flat graphics and photo mockups jumbled together.
    • I'm not a big fan of the 'skill bars'. I see quite a few sites using them, but honestly they don't really tell me much as a potential customer. What does 95% for quality mean?
    Hopefully you find my review helpful, and all the best to you!

John Sword, May 24, 2015 IP
  6. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The company URL is pretty good. The Send Now button could use a different color and a slicker/highlighted shape.

The product URL on the other hand starts good, then developes badly witht regards to the ratio of text vs. pictures. It would need more eullcidated parts, better spacing, les width and probably some design elements.

They can be good to go as they are. I would just like to see them tweeked a bit. You are almost there and you know it yourself.

SocialSignals, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  7. outwork69

outwork69 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    In general the website looks quite decent but I found a lots of estetical and usability problems. If you fix them, the website will look much better and will be much polished. Please note that I am a graphic designer.

Recommandations:
    • the logo: the "DAANI SOFTWARE" font is quite general. I recommand using a diffrent font. The logo itself should be a little bit smaller.
    • the vertical bar between menu elements is too heavy. I recommand using using light grey instead blue.
    • slider: the slider is too wide, wider than the content of the page. That looks really weired
    • Services: I don`t know why the rubik cube is there, i think that it is unnecesary.
    • Custom products: For somebody who visits your website at the first time there are just a few random logos on the slider. At least create some kind of hover effects for that icons so when the user moves the cursor above them he can get some information about your products
    • About us looks fine. As John Sword sayed the "skill bars" are unprofessional
    • Testiomonails: its ok. Just a small thing but please remove the underlines between social icons
    • Support section: It looks totally diffrent comapred to the other parts of the website. the color usage is weired: for the background I recommand some kind of a really bright grey colour. The red Send now button is a bad idea in the term of UI/UX because this colour is a stopping, negative colour. Your goal is totally diffrent: you want as many feedback as possible. Please change that colour.
    • In general there are some white space/content ratio problems. I feel the design to compact. Especially the title bars without whitespace looks weired. I recommand to add some more space between them, it will raise the quality of the website dramatically.
    • ohh and the custom fonts did not appear in Internet Explorer (they are replaced with Times New Roman).
      Thats it.

outwork69, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  8. zinist

zinist Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I like your website, but only thing is need to change the header color of http://www.daanimlm.com/ make little bit light color...

zinist, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  9. carrielaymon

carrielaymon Peon

Best Answers:
    Add more space between blocks on site)

carrielaymon, Sep 16, 2015 IP