1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what type of websites more suitable for Adsense /online advertising

Discussion in 'General Business' started by crazycat111, May 21, 2015.

Hello Guys,

I'm interested in developing a website which can be suitable for online advertising. but I cant figure out which type of websites more suitable for make profit using programs like online advertising. like to know your ideas about this

thank you

crazycat111, May 21, 2015 IP
  2. oaksvirals

oaksvirals Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hello,

I'm assuming you're asking what sites perform best with ad networks similar to Ad Sense?

Honestly, the best website to make is one you're interested in. You're going to make more money in the long run if your primary concern isn't making money. That may sound weird, but what I mean is finding something you enjoy writing about or doing online will allow you to not lose interest and keep at it longer.

Creating a profitable website isn't done over night. If you're looking for over night success this isn't going to be it.

Find a topic you are passionate about and go with that. If you're only making a website to make money you won't last long.

oaksvirals, May 22, 2015 IP
  3. crazycat111

crazycat111 Member

Best Answers:
    thanx for the reply. lets say I started a website. how much of marketing does it take to stabilize the income

crazycat111, May 22, 2015 IP
  4. oaksvirals

oaksvirals Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's not that easy. There's no formula that will say if I do X amount of marketing I'm guaranteed X amount of dollars when it comes to websites.

There's many factors at play. For most people you're looking at years of work before seeing decent income.

oaksvirals, May 22, 2015 IP
  5. crazycat111

crazycat111 Member

Best Answers:
    thanx for the reply

crazycat111, May 22, 2015 IP