1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi, I'm very happy to stay here.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vozaez, May 21, 2015.

Hi guys. First of all, I'm very sorry for my english. I'm from México, so my native language is spanish.

Let's start saying that I been in the "making money on internet" area for at least 5 years. It's sad to say that I only had 1 successful blog monetized with AdSense. But, that blog died. Aparently I violated some AdSense rules (yeah, I admited that). But my income was about $100 dollars per month or less. Not so much.

So, as you can imagine, I have alread read a lot and I have all the concepts in my head. I'm a little lost, with all this things in my head I'm very frustrated, so for that reason I came here for your help.

Some advice or guide, even if someone you offer helfmselv as my tutor, I will really apreaciated so much.

My goal is make $100 dollars per day. I not interested beign millionarie or something like that, just make the enough money to live.

I have 18 years old, my family is passing a hard time with money, so I really want help my parents. The salary of a real job here in México is a joke, most of people are making $5 dollars per day working 8 hours (yes, I'm not kidding). And you need at least $100 dollars per day to live in a decent way (without any type of luxuries).

So, this is my story and my goals. I really hope make some friends here, I have a lot of ideas but no the money. Any advice, are welcome.

Thank you, anything that I can help you, just ask :)

vozaez, May 21, 2015 IP
  2. Greg_Mason

Greg_Mason Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    U will make tons online read around this forum

Greg_Mason, May 22, 2015 IP