1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help with adsense

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Temka, May 7, 2015.

Hello everyone, i have created a new blog on word press and applied for ad sense. My application was denied with "insufficient content". Could you look at my site and tell me what i could improve? Thanks in advance.
    http://www.coolestcar.net/

Temka, May 7, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The wording from google is often poor; when they say "insufficient content", they usually mean "insufficient useful content" - I could not find anything particularity useful on your site. The articles are poorly written and boring to read. I assume you illegally stole all the images from other sites.

You need to write content that searchers would really want in their search results if they were looking for info on the content. ... and stop stealing other peoples property.

Agent000, May 7, 2015 IP
  3. Temka

Temka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I see, that is poor wording. when i first applied i thought ad sense just wanted more content, so i outsourced whole bunch of posts. They are bad articles i know.

About the images, they were from car manufacturers themselves. They let you use the images so no problems there.

Seems like i simply need good quality posts correct?

Here is a post i wrote, i think it is not bad, but i am biased. do you think this is good enough? http://www.coolestcar.net/is-tesla-model-s-a-cool-car/

Temka, May 21, 2015 IP
  4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Why would any advertiser want their advertisements to appear on crap?
    Not really. If i was looking for information on that topic, your article is boring to read and not interesting at all.

Agent000, May 21, 2015 IP
  5. Temka

Temka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh. too bad. So what would do you think i could do better?

Temka, May 23, 2015 IP
  6. Chocochata

Chocochata Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google like websites which are rich in content. More text and less images. What you can do is write 20-30 articles with 400-500 words each and apply again.

Chocochata, May 28, 2015 IP
  7. parisent

parisent Member

Best Answers:
    I also think google likes diversity ... My site for instance is more or less a Cool and Fun web directory --- listing subjects such as cool and fun sites, food sites, free stuff - free web tools, free games to play, new video games - new movies --- and more. If I just had 50% of what I currently offer now on my website - Google would still like it - cause I offer a variety of subjects and content that would appeal to many. But you just have CARS! That's it! You limit yourself drastically to 1 group of hopefuls. Car Lovers ...

parisent, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  8. mohamed elbana

mohamed elbana Active Member

Best Answers:
    post more articles + quality contents ( not copy)
    all contents in blog

post at least 15-20 articles

then, re-apply adsense again.

mohamed elbana, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  9. corporatemanager

corporatemanager Member

Best Answers:
    More unique and content rich articles.
    High page rank of your website would help too. Adsense sees from advertisers viewpoint.
    Adsense does not like cookie cutter sites which means sites that are created with the same template, using nearly the same layout, same copy/content.

corporatemanager, Oct 25, 2015 IP
  10. roshnimal

roshnimal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what you need to have is unique and keyword reach long content....which seems useful in eyes of google's algorithm.
    Try to make it error free and then try to get some traffic over it.and with such 15-25 articles you can reapply again..P.S. do not hurry to apply....coz once your try are over...you cant apply for that site again

roshnimal, Nov 3, 2015 IP
  11. Agent000

Best Answers:
    What a load of excrement. You can reapply with a site that was previously rejected! Where are you getting that nonsense from?

Agent000, Nov 3, 2015 IP
  12. Marks Tod

Marks Tod Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear as I am visit your website it's good but it's not ready for Adsense Apply because First it's used a theme that not fit for a content site theme. First change your Wordpress theme like a Content theme. 2nd you have to change in your All Posts , Read More in any post is not eligible for read your Full Post Content. So Use theme which show your full content in every post without...Read More Word. Google not automatic open Read More for individual Posts. First edit your website like a content website not like Fancy looking with Fancy Theme after Approval You Can change the Theme. For more info reply me , ready for help you.

Have a Great Day!

Marks Tod, Nov 16, 2015 IP
  13. itrush07

itrush07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry about your adsense account yet, you need to work on your content and that is quality content and not just copied from anywhere. Just focus on your content, try it once daily...sooner or later adsense will accept you.

itrush07, Nov 16, 2015 IP