1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Fast $30 Logo Design Contest

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by snaponsin, May 18, 2015.

OBS: No name or email branding on your mockups. Thank you.
    Details:
    Design logo for IndieSpil.dk Our current logo can be seen here: http://imgur.com/a/gYaYW The colors are light blue / white / black There must be designed one pac-man-like figure who also can be seen here: http://imgur.com/a/gYaYW
    Winner gets $30. Payment via paypal only.

Start showing me something fast...

Last edited: May 18, 2015
    snaponsin, May 18, 2015 IP
  2. broadcastle

broadcastle Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOL...are you serious? Why not respect designers enough to offer an exact amount of money??? Would you work for someone if they told you they would pay you "around" $xx. Please show some RESPECT and post an exact amount that you will award your contest's winner! In other words, is the prize 30 USD or not? :D

broadcastle, May 18, 2015 IP
    MJMdesigns and akhilrs like this.
  3. Ashish92

Ashish92 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Considering the history of non-awarding by CH and the fact that one small google search shows there are multiple contests on various sites for this same logo redesign I suggest all the designer to please mockup and watermark your designs before submitting to this contest.

Ashish92, May 18, 2015 IP
    broadcastle and MJMdesigns like this.
  4. snaponsin

snaponsin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry about that. The winner gets the prize of $30 via paypal. And as for you Ashish92, we will not collect any mockup and watermark with name or email branding on it. It's against company policy. And by the way, contestants are only submitting mockups not originals.

5. broadcastle

broadcastle Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    With logo design contests for this company all over Google, this sounds pretty suspicious. What is your company name again?

OK......

broadcastle, May 18, 2015 IP
  6. MJMdesigns

MJMdesigns Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MJMdesigns, May 18, 2015 IP
  7. snaponsin

snaponsin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Look guys either you want to enter this contest or not. Negative talking will not make you any money. Only 1 person can be a winner and if you are not serious, then don't comment on my thread. Afterall i'm making the payment, not you. So pls act nice. You can check out my recent contests and see my recent winners ok? I am real and have no business with google. All I need is serious people who respond to my contest and the winner gets my money, period!

8. Jeronimo2015

Jeronimo2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Entering contests with a deadbeat Contest Holder don't make money either ;)

It's a free market so if a contest holder has a history of not awarding a design, I would suggest not entering that contest and spend that time on a more viable project.
    Some contest platforms do require a contest holder to choose and pay for a design regardless but as far I know that's not the case here unfortunately.

Jeronimo2015, May 19, 2015 IP
  9. MJMdesigns

MJMdesigns Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I believe i am capable of providing what you need for this platform,i see you stopped past yesterday evening but never gave me the update as from the team review on what i pm you earlier in the day,ive been strictly business since my participation in this contest...i would just suggest if you are managing with other contest for this project,that could made aware to participants on this platform to fully understand the risk for there time,looking forward to hearing back

MJMdesigns, May 19, 2015 IP
  10. snaponsin

snaponsin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have not seen any impressive logo on my thread. All i see are winers who are not ready to contest. And pls stop sending your designs on pm to me. Post it here for everyone to see. The winner will be annonced here on my thread and they will confirm it. That is how i do things.

If you still have interest in my contests, then i will be posting a new one today. Be ready to show me what you can do.

snaponsin, May 19, 2015 IP