1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying PR5 News Network - Google News Approved - Looking for writers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by evershawn, May 17, 2015.

Hi All,

I am looking for writers for my Google News approved PR5 network of sites. The networks focus is on environment and sustainability. So things like going green, solar power, wind power, economical cars / technology and survival without the grid.

The network has been around for over 8 years and is very powerful in both Google organic and Google News and currently get's thousands of visitors daily.

If you're passionate about the topics, we should talk.

The pay:

You will get 100% of the adsense revenue from an in-article ad (using your own adsense code).

The requirements:

*You must be able to write high quality, articulate and error free articles in English that are focused on trending ideas or original captivating ideas geared toward the subject matter.

*You must not cut and paste or paraphrase other work, we are looking for original writers with their own intelligent and informed views to develop a personality with our audience. While some light paraphrasing is allowed with credit to the original author/source, we prefer to keep this minimal.

*You must be able to contribute at least 3 articles per week at a minimum to be eligible for payout / rev shares.

*You must be able to conduct your own spelling / grammar checks before submitting your drafts for approval to our senior editorial staff. Editors that have frequent spelling and grammatical errors are not a good fit.

Authors that stay around will be offered further incentives and bonuses for quality work and dedication to the network.

If you feel that you may be a good fit, please contact me with PM with:

*Some URL's to samples of published work that you have (please no attachments)
    *A little about yourself what how much time you feel you can contribute.
    *A skype ID or phone number (for US residents)

Thanks!

evershawn, May 17, 2015 IP
  2. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    P.S. Enviro friendly product reviews can work too and people are typically happy to send us free stuff to try because our network is old, powerful and in the news. So you can get some free stuff if that's your thing!

3. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi. It sounds like you have a really nice network of sites. I was wondering if it is risky to place my adsense code onto the site when there are so many other people placing content there. Do you moderate all of the content, or is it posted freely once an author is approved? Are you hiring editors as well?

Karen May Jones, May 17, 2015 IP
  4. ejaz ahmed

ejaz ahmed Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Agreed, this is what i was going to ask him :) How about that Google is not going to kick us ?

ejaz ahmed, May 17, 2015 IP
  5. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's absolutely moderated 100%. Only articles that adhere to our policies and quality standards are published and once published they cannot be edited without a good reason and senior editor intervention.

We are not set up to hire remote employees or contractor style relationships. We really do not need to as plenty of high quality writers have shown interest in writing for us based on the described terms. We've only recently opened up this opportunity so it's in it's pilot stage you could say. Your compensation will be in the form of ad revenue to your own published work and notoriety by writing for a very aged, high quality and high ranked Google news approved network. Occasionally you should however be able find paying jobs writing on-topic articles for companies or reviewing green products but those payouts are done on that end and as long as the work meets the requirements will typically be published.

We do however only publish high quality content so if the writing is not up to snuff or on topic / captivating it probably would not pass editorial review.

Karen May Jones likes this.
  6. bilalx

bilalx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I am not feeling comfortable for adsense deal but I have some more ideas for extra revenue generation, Can you share some sites, it will help me to evaluate few things.

Thanks

bilalx, May 17, 2015 IP
  7. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At this time, ad sharing is all we're going to be able to offer. If you were thinking of links, it's not something we're looking to do a lot of as we want to keep the sites over all quality high. I'd also prefer to keep the URL private for now and out of public posts. You're free to share your ideas, not sure why that would require the URL.

8. JohnKau

JohnKau Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could you give a few examples of the sites you own? (You can PM me if you prefer.)

JohnKau, May 17, 2015 IP
  9. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent

10. RECEP

RECEP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    May l also get site adresses?

RECEP, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  11. nitrix

nitrix Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, i have 10 articles to get on multiple Google News approved website. (no backlink etc)
    And you can keep the revenue. Contact me for detail if you are interested

nitrix, Jun 13, 2016 IP