1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying wordpress mobile plugin not showing custom post types

Discussion in 'Programming' started by tyankee, May 5, 2015.

I am trying to find a wordpress plugin that creates a nice simple mobile site, where i can select the pages that i want to display. There are MANY out there that i have tried but none of them show my custom post type pages.. this site have about 10 custom post types and i want a few of them to show in the menu and then be available when clicked on. all of the plugins i tested only show the standard 'page', 'post' types. Even the one i am using now that is supposed to allow for custom post types by using a custom menu, does not show my custom post types..

the site is criticalsystemsinc.com. take a look at the desktop site and the menu. A number of those items in the menu are custom post types. then look at the mobile site and you will see a menu but none of my custom post types show up on it.

I think it's just a matter of adding coding somewhere? to get them to show up. please only PM me if you understand an are very very good with wordpress.

tyankee, May 5, 2015 IP
  2. solstudio

solstudio Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Do you still need this done? or this is already done and closed? I can do this for you to show the custom types on mobile device

solstudio, May 17, 2015 IP
  3. tyankee

tyankee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks... already got it done after many hours of searching for answers.

tyankee, May 17, 2015 IP
  4. solstudio

solstudio Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Awesome than you solved it!

solstudio, May 17, 2015 IP