1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Make 55% profit each month. Must read. Limited availability.

Discussion in 'Services' started by papa_face, May 11, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 9
    not sure why all the name calling! You are trying to sell something and or get investors, there is going to be skeptics, that part of business! This thread getting views, pretty sure you are turning away potential clients by your responses to iowadawg and solstudio.
    If I were you, I would edit my posts and not respond in anger.
    Have a good day!

Last edited: May 16, 2015
    briguy, May 16, 2015 IP
    iowadawg likes this.
  2. papa_face

papa_face Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    It's called giving as good as you get. I am not willing to stand idly by allowing people to call me a scam artist.
    As for iowadawg and solstudio - if anyone thinks the same as them about this opportunity then they can "do one" too.
    I'm happy to answer questions (which I note NEITHER of them have asked a SINGLE question of me) but I am not happy to be called a scammer with no basis for this conclusion. I will continue to respond to such posts with the same gusto.
    Enjoy your day.

papa_face, May 17, 2015 IP