1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to combine Angular JS and Twitter Bootstrap HTML?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by creativewebmaster, May 15, 2015.

Hello Folks!

Someone please give me any example URL to use Twitter Bootstrap with Angular JS? If you have any guide, blog, tutorial so you can share also.

Thank you in advance.

creativewebmaster, May 15, 2015 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    My question would be why in the blazes would you want to.

I mean, angular is a bloated mess, but nowhere near as much so as the idiotic mouth-breathing halfwit nonsense known as bootstrap.

Bootcrap does nothing but make you vomit up non-semantic markup with presentational use of classes, add 100k or more of bloat for no good reason, and in general makes you work HARDER since it not only involves using more code, it means writing more code on your part!

Anyone who calls it "easier" or "better' doesn't know enough HTML or CSS to be making websites in the first damned place. Do yourself a favor and go find a stick to scrape that bootcrap off with before you track it all over your websites carpets! That way you can make a page made of 72k in 3 files (not counting content images/objects/video) instead of half a megabyte or more in two dozen files.

deathshadow, May 16, 2015 IP
  3. creativewebmaster

creativewebmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your feedback.

Ok so generally we do not needs to be use bootstrap and Anular JS as combine right?

Thanks,
    Nilesh

creativewebmaster, May 16, 2015 IP