1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi I want to know how people give whmcs free license

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by sagarmoy, May 14, 2015.

Hi
    I have many dedicated servers but I have seen people give free whmcs account who take reseller account,my question how they give it while they only charge $10 for reseller account,
    Please let me know

Thanks

sagarmoy, May 14, 2015 IP
  2. DarkMatrix

DarkMatrix Active Member

Best Answers:
    i was thinking the same
    whmcs pricing is $15 per month or around $250 for one time

DarkMatrix, May 14, 2015 IP
  3. sagarmoy

sagarmoy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes whmcs cost is that but I have seen many hosting giving free whmcs with there $10 reseller plan..So I am confused how can they give that.

4. DarkMatrix

DarkMatrix Active Member

Best Answers:
    maybe they are using this plan

One Time No Branding
    $324.95
    Unlimited Clients
    Unlimited Staff
    etc

DarkMatrix, May 14, 2015 IP
    postcd likes this.
  5. sagarmoy

sagarmoy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No That mean you can have unlimited clients for your whmcs and unlimited staffs but it only for your whmcs,So I can't offer my reseller client for free.

6. aGig

aGig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The hosting partner program is set to the more you buy the cheaper each license is. These providers offer budget plans and eat the cost just to draw people in.

aGig, May 14, 2015 IP
  7. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly - these providers don't abide with the plans on display - they buy in bulk, hundreds, if not thousands of licenses, and eat the cost of that to get people to sign up - it's a lot more hassle to change provider/hosting after you're already set up, than it is to start a new one, hence they count on people staying with them. It's not a lot of money being earned by each customer, but if they, for the first year, can break even, then they can start earning money by the second year and onwards. It's not lucrative, but if the numbers are massive, they can still make money.

PoPSiCLe, May 14, 2015 IP
    postcd and HMB Shiraz like this.
  8. HMB Shiraz

HMB Shiraz Member

Best Answers:
    As a web hosting provider, I want to shed a little bit of light on this. This is correct in concept, but WHMCS actually has a reseller program where licenses in excess of 100 get billed at $7.20 each. Even small web hosting companies are able to sign up with WHMCS, and the more licenses that are accumulated under the reseller account, the cheaper the licenses become. As such, with the volume, they're able to get their pricing down significantly. Huge companies like HostGator are able to get them as cheap as $5/mo/lic, and likely cheaper (in HG's case).

HMB Shiraz, Jun 4, 2015 IP
    postcd likes this.