1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my website - true-tripadvisor-reviews.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Kawi123081, May 12, 2015.

Site Name: True Tripadvisor Reviews
    URL:http://true-tripadvisor-reviews.com
    Description: True Tripadvisor Reviews is company providing promotion and reputation management for the hospitality industry.

Please looking at my site and evaluate its quality.

Thank for your feedback,
    regards

Kawi123081, May 12, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder how long it will be before you hear from Tripadvisor's lawyers or illegally using their registered trademark in your domain name. Dumb move.

Agent000, May 12, 2015 IP
  3. Kawi123081

Kawi123081 Peon

Best Answers:
    Agent000, thank you for the comment.

Our services of working with hotels' reputation do not break any laws and do not conflict with TA policy.
    TM similarity between us and the TA is not complete, therefore our registered name does can not mislead users of services of the brand TA.

Warm regards.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  4. sam.hunt0710

sam.hunt0710 Member

Best Answers:
    Its not a comment OP Its a suggestion for you remove that website if you want to stay safe , even your logo is also looking similar to original logo.

We can suggest you what is good for you now its depends on you whether you take our suggestion or not.

sam.hunt0710, May 12, 2015 IP
  5. Kawi123081

Kawi123081 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you.
    I intend to change something on the site only after being a constructive criticism. The legal questions will not be discussed.
    By the way, your offer likes more a simple desire to make money. If you have particular items would privat mail.
    With best.

6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Wrong. You are illegally using someone else's registered trademark as your domain name. You can not do that. Talk to a trademark or IP attorney if you do not believe me.
    Its pointless discussing anything else about the site as that will become irrelevant as you are acting illegally!

Agent000, May 12, 2015 IP
  7. Kawi123081

Kawi123081 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok.
    Let's detail. I do not understand a bit.
    Please send me certain links to issues of the domain names and trademarks or providing the illegality of my site.
    And please do not take anything wrong, I just want to understand. Help me in that.

Kawi123081, May 13, 2015 IP
  8. sam.hunt0710

sam.hunt0710 Member

Best Answers:
    Suppose you are in field of selling facebook accounts , likes , shares , comments and you want to promote your service through your website and purchase a domain like facebook-service.com . You are using Facebook name in your domain without there permission so you are violating there TOS . They will send you legal notice regarding that stating you are using there name in your domain either you pull it down ( your website ) or get ready for legal pursuit.

sam.hunt0710, May 13, 2015 IP
  9. Pfaul

Pfaul Peon

Best Answers:
    Why focus on one travel agency? If you called the site something like True Travel Agency Reviews .com you could include all companies using a similar business model, or, better yet, all travel agencies.

The problem with your current domain name is that it creates a copyright infringement.

Pfaul, May 13, 2015 IP
  10. Kawi123081

Kawi123081 Peon

Best Answers:
    @Pfaul, thank you! You're confirming my thoughts.
    When I have been started this project, it mostly was considered in the reputation on TA.
    Today we have moved beyond TA and worked with others OTAs. So, really I'm thinking to change my name. Perhaps, it will be the new, more profitable business model.

With best.

Kawi123081, May 13, 2015 IP
  11. WhosJose

WhosJose Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After reviewing your site, I sorta agree with the other users on this one. Your site does look to similar to TripAdvisors site, even the logo is similar.

Other then the concern of the name, everything else looks good. All the pages look fine and in order, there is a good flow of information and things look good.

imo - the footer has some sort of counter from metrika.yandex.ru - I believe that shouldn't be there.

imo so what if the site looks similar to another one, people are looking for a certain service and you can provide it for them.

Good Luck

WhosJose, May 13, 2015 IP
  12. wroge001

wroge001 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have reviewed the site. I truly didn't know there was a service like this, that shows how often I get away on a trip. Other than the name and copyright issues as highlighted in other posts, I loved the graphics (made we want to take a trip), each of the pages were well laid out and there was enough white space to prevent clutter of information, I loved the FAQ section as this is where I normally go to get a quick understanding of the site. You may want to check your grammar, punctuation and use of English words to help with understanding. I found myself getting lost at times as the sentences did not always make sense. I wish you all the best in your business ventures.

wroge001, May 13, 2015 IP
  13. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Its called the "law"!!! Nothing to not understand. You simply can not use a registered trademark in a domain name if you do not own that trademark or permission from the trademark owner.

Agent000, May 13, 2015 IP
  14. Kawi123081

Kawi123081 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you a lot!
    We are currently working on a new logo. About yandex. Thanks, you have marked this. It was incorrectly put on the website. We will correct this bug.

Kawi123081, May 14, 2015 IP
  15. Kawi123081

Kawi123081 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the informative feedback.
    Sorry for mistakes. Sure, I will update the style of texts.

Kawi123081, May 14, 2015 IP
  16. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to also change the domains name. you have used "TripAdvisor" It's trademarked..., you will get raped in court if they find out.

Franklin Hatchett, May 14, 2015 IP