1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Linking Twitter to Facebook

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by SamBrook75, Feb 6, 2014.

1. tommyanderson

tommyanderson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Linking your Twitter account to your Facebook account, so that Tweets are automatically posted on your FB page, will help you reach out to more people, and it will make it more convenient for you to communicate overall
    There once was a time when our Facebook friends wanted nothing to do with our Twitter updates. Now that Twitter is growing at an astounding rate and rounding the mainstream bend, more of our Facebook friends have developed a fancy for Twitter themselves, and it's becoming commonplace to highlight our tweets on our Facebook walls.

tommyanderson, May 11, 2015 IP
    Edward Johnson likes this.
  2. mwe87

mwe87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi all
    I have linked both my Twitter and Facebook accounts together but still my tweets wont post on my fb wall/news feed, am I doing something wrong?

mwe87, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  3. wolfvanzee

wolfvanzee Peon

Best Answers:
    I am having the problem as well. Whilst trying to connect I also received: Failed to load the Facebook SDK. Please make sure you are not blocking connect.facebook.net.

I was able to link another fb account prior but then facebook locked it so I had to create a new account. Now when I try to link my new account, I get the above error message.

I have done the following:

Tried with different browsers including Safari, Firefox, Tor, Chrome.
    I have tried with different proxies.
    I have used a VPN.
    I have trashed all cookies and data including browser history and settings on all browsers.
    I have tried to set it up on a different computer and attempted to fix on 2 different iphones.

Any ideas?

Attached Files:

wolfvanzee, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  4. MaivEngineer

MaivEngineer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey i just experienced the same thing. The real deal wasn't nowhere related to any specific browser. Nowadays browsers are coming up with "DISABLE PROTECTION" thing which is the main reason. Just turn it off an whoila you are good to go. Screenshot (87).png

MaivEngineer, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  5. Deceneu

Deceneu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you Mavi!!!

Deceneu, Nov 8, 2015 IP