1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Namecheap Account is Temporarily Locked! - How to get rid of this

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Ahmed Shawan, Feb 24, 2015.

A few months ago I called one of my clients to pay my domain cost where I gave him my account login credentials and he logged in my account, added $13 that is for 1 year domain cost with his paypal account. I have paid him on another currency but after that the person asked for $7 more for service charge and I didn't pay him that for any reason.

After that event I can't login my account when I come to login it shows me a message about

"Your account has been temporarily locked due to suspected fraud, a chargeback or some similar violation of our terms of service. In order to get your account verified please submit a ticket selecting "Risk Management" department. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you as we do our very best to minimize false positives in such situations."

I have sent two tickets on different time but nothing happened I still can't login my account, it sucks me.

Now If I pay my client $7 and he submits any positive feedback about my account then could I login my account or I have to contact Support team, What should I do now?

Please help me out of here.

I have attached the notification message that Namecheap shows me while logging in.

Attached Files:

Ahmed Shawan, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  2. webmastersb

webmastersb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You must contact namecheap supporter to solve it . nobody can help you ...

webmastersb, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  3. Nick PPC.BUZZ

Nick PPC.BUZZ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can assume that your client (payer) did chargeback and that is why Namecheap locked your account. If that is the case, then you are in trouble.

Nick PPC.BUZZ, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  4. Kingfish85

Kingfish85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As said here, the only thing you can do is contact Namecheap - not much can be done here...

Kingfish85, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  5. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You should explain them the situation. Exactly what was happened. You did something wrong, but not with bad intentions. You did not not tried to fraud anyone.

thedark, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  6. GT6

GT6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you get any reply to your ticket ? If not they have live chat support. Contact them via live chat, its always helpful for me.

GT6, May 11, 2015 IP