1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[2015] Any Fiverr SEO Gigs Worth Mentioning?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dannycarrey1, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Or everything is not worth a penny?

dannycarrey1, May 8, 2015 IP
  2. Creative Nerd

Creative Nerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good SEO for 5 bucks? Good luck with that.. from my experience with Fiverr (in general) most of the 'services' offered are scams. You're better off trying to do it yourself or putting some money together for a good SEO service.

Creative Nerd, May 8, 2015 IP
  3. dannycarrey1

dannycarrey1 Peon

Best Answers:
    any idea where to start?

edit: I'm sorry - meant about a legit SEO company not so expensive

Last edited: May 8, 2015
    dannycarrey1, May 8, 2015 IP
  4. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    In my opinion Fiverr gigs for SEO is not a good idea. You can buy few backlinks from fiverr but not the whole SEO service. It would be nothing but waste of money. For SEO service I think you should hire someone from Freelancing market place like Upwork(Odesk), Elance, Freelancer etc.

xendurinan, May 8, 2015 IP
  5. dannycarrey1

dannycarrey1 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's what I meant. I wanted to know if there's any gigs worth mentioning here that actually works like adding some backlinks, write a well optimised article and add it to article directories etc.

dannycarrey1, May 9, 2015 IP
  6. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It really depends. Some are worth way more than $5, as you are possibly getting what you need or want, but without the relatively big investment of fancy SEO software or a service. Other times the people selling the gig may have streamlined a process which, for you, may take a long time to do. One of my Fiverr gigs actually takes me quite a while to complete, so they get a lot for their $5, but I get the side benefit of practice on something I may be needing to do anyway.

But, do take a careful look at what is being offered and try to find out if it could be faked. Such as fake followers, bot traffic, spam backlinks, etc. These things can actually hurt your websites, rather than help.

usasportstraining, May 9, 2015 IP
  7. sonuyos

sonuyos Active Member

Best Answers:
    I once tried it, all i got was ping from other websites...I wont even call them O...let alone SEO!!

sonuyos, May 10, 2015 IP
  8. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is fine if you do research before buying... problem is people get the links directed to their money site. Fiverr is good for tier 2 and 3 link build but DON'T get it sent to your money site (tier 1)

Another mistake I see is users sending the seller keywords that are on another page but send them the main domain www site.com. They should be sending the page the keywords are actually on like www mysite.com/health.

I started a site 3 weeks ago and built my own web 2.0s then got some Fivvr gigs o build my tier 2 links to the web.2.0s

Once I get on the 1st page for some of those higher volume keywords I've estimated ill be making around 4-8k a month from my CB product. Should take another week. Just from web 2.0s and Fiverr.

Anyhow, I wouldn't suggest using Fiverr to your main site but works fine for me with my tier 2s

[​IMG]

Another site I used Fiverr for tier 2 links

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2015
    Franklin Hatchett, May 10, 2015 IP
    usasportstraining likes this.
  9. Mark Lebovski

Mark Lebovski Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are few SEO services you can go for. For example....
    1. Local Citation building
    2. Document sharing services (make sure that you get legit accounts created with your brand name, logo, description etc)
    3. SEO article writing etc

Will suggest not to go for any type of bulk link building/link wheels/link pyramids etc.

Mark Lebovski, Jan 21, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.