1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Remarketing product

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Alonewolf149, Mar 24, 2015.

Hi, Im newbie of digital marketing. Im confuse about remarketing google product. my understand is google has 3 remarketing tool that are:
    1. google display netword remarketing
    2. youtube remarketing
    3. google analytic remarketing

each of remarketing we need to setup on each product campaign.
    am i correct ?

Thk for your explain.
    Chalat

Alonewolf149, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  2. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need only one remarketing method, it is up to you how you want to collect visitors in audiences.

Fer0, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  3. ashumastermind

ashumastermind Active Member

Best Answers:
    For re marketing you have only single code which you have insert on all the product pages.

ashumastermind, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  4. xtremeux

xtremeux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Alonewolf149,

For remarketing there are mainly two types are there. First is remarketing and second is dynamic remarketing. Please review below give quick overview for both types.

Remarketing: It is also called as traditional remarketing and best for B2B websites. For remarketing you just need to implement code, create rule, add banners with landing page and when user left from your website and remarketing will follow with uploaded banner.

Dynamic Remarketing: It is new feature in adwords and best for ecommerce stores. In order to use dynamic remarketing, you need to ensure your Google Merchant Center account is linked to your Google AdWords account (similar to how Product Listing Ads work). You also need to add a new dynamic remarketing tag to your site. When user left from your ecommerce store, remarketing will follow with dynamically generated ad which contain last product have reviewed by user.

If you still have any query, please feel free to revert.

Thanks!

xtremeux, May 7, 2015 IP
  5. MarkFiore_HMD

MarkFiore_HMD Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Alonewolf149,

To go off of xtremeux's comment, there are two main types depending on your industry. Dynamic Remarketing is what you would want to set up if you are running an e-commerce website. However, traditional remarketing works well in any industry, not just B2B websites. I add it to just about every campaign I build and find the ROI from remarketing, compared to the rest of the campaign, is generally at least double. The reason is simple, once someone has been to your site, they are more likely to turn into a customer, no matter what your product or service is.

I hope this helped, feel free to pm me with any questions!

MarkFiore_HMD, May 20, 2015 IP
  6. LinnieMoneyMaker

LinnieMoneyMaker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please, don't be confused because your understanding is good for remarketing. You also have to choose ads for product ads in light of what customers have seen.

LinnieMoneyMaker, May 27, 2015 IP
  7. GarrettThalamus

GarrettThalamus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Remarketing basically means that you are serving ads to users that have already been to your website. Regardless of where the ad appears, this would all be categorized as remarketing/retargeting. Dynamic creative options are also available which show the user the product they last saw. (Other Remarketing only companies like Criteo are able to show product the user looked at, AND similar products to it so they can toggle right within the creative)

GarrettThalamus, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  8. litheria21

litheria21 Peon

Best Answers:
    you don't need to put every code into your product, you need only one of them

litheria21, Sep 14, 2015 IP