1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Graphics also help in website traffic?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by Laura Maroldi, May 4, 2015.

Is we don't use graphic in my website? How it effect my website?

Laura Maroldi, May 4, 2015 IP
  2. Mike In

Mike In Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

In short: A good looking website, with contents properly understandable and readable is a big plus and can help you retain your visitor.
    One more important thing to keep in mind is that, your website should load quickly try to keep it low resource hungry...

Mike In, May 4, 2015 IP
  3. Alex Lawford

Alex Lawford Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yep, graphics or info graphics are a great way to keep your visitor interested and coming back. The great thing about infographics is that they can be shared all over social media. I would also recommend sharing these infographics to online platforms such as reddit and also remember to leave your website page link behind to create a back link. PM if you need more info / help :)

Alex Lawford, May 4, 2015 IP
  4. debbiec12323

debbiec12323 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Anything that can appeal to the visitor to stay more on the site is helpful for the website itself, so yes, the usage of nice graphics makes a difference.

debbiec12323, May 6, 2015 IP
  5. alannahgmvw

alannahgmvw Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to agree with this why? Imagine if your site is warming with smiles and appealing images(not to fancy and not to complicated, just simple images) this helps change the mood of the viewer. And also graphics attracts traffic to your site if they are properly made and shared.

alannahgmvw, May 6, 2015 IP
  6. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    yes. We are no longer in the 90's...
    sites like Cl are an exception to the rule...
    We live in an age of discrimination...
    and certainly, looks matter...

and just skimming off the top, looks
    can be a reason why someone signs up...
    or simply moves out due to laziness...
    (regardless how great your content is....)

dscurlock, May 7, 2015 IP
  7. alannahgmvw

alannahgmvw Peon

Best Answers:
    yes we are no longer in the 90's and for some reason why people would sign up to your site because in the first place they were attracted and got curios. Especially if the site is talked about. And the graphic design plays a huge role in making the user experience easy, so if the site is user friendly signing up and registering would go run smoothly.

alannahgmvw, May 7, 2015 IP
  8. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The point isn't about changing the mood of the visitor, it's about tweeking his perception. I will tell you myself, I would not buy a mobile from a website which looks like an old newspaper. I would think they are probably failing business waise.

I'm not saying they have to be ultra thought out, I'm just saying that up to a degree they are a must have. And the degree of artistry cannot really be hidden with cute, kitsch like objects, as in hearts and falling petals.

SocialSignals, May 25, 2015 IP