1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dont Use Vserv Ad network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Yasin Shaikh, May 3, 2015.

Guys I want to Inform you all about Vserv, Check My stats and their Pay.

[​IMG]

Over 103046 imperssions and 31 click and income 0$, this is cheataing, Even onver 1 millions imperssion they pay 8 ro 9$.

They rip me off.

Dont use them. Their ads are very heavy and makes the site slow plus revenue is fatal error /inyoursite/inyourpocket.

Thanks all.

Yasin Shaikh, May 3, 2015 IP
  2. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    This is ridiculous. I am working with PropellerAds and they are offering $1-$2 per thousand impression. I have already worked with chitika and Infolinks too. But I think PropellerAds is offering highest CPM rate among them.

xendurinan, May 3, 2015 IP
  3. Yasin Shaikh

Yasin Shaikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is why i have psoted the screenshot to let others inform about vser, the name is vserv but they dont serve even they dont reply emails on time

4. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't you think that 31 clicks for >100k impressions is quite low?
    I have never heard of Vserv before, but if they run on eCPM(so actual revenue depends on conversions), it is possible that you have not had a single conversion from these 31 clicks. In such case, your revenue would be $0.00.

tomksoft, May 3, 2015 IP
  5. Yasin Shaikh

Best Answers:
    if after 100k, I get nothing they are cheating me. I dont think they have not charged anything for 100k impersions to the advertiser.

6. oaksvirals

oaksvirals Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That's unfortunate. Better luck with a new network. Xendurinan I think works for PropellarAds. I personally don't recommend Propeller because when I used them their ads were immediately leading to adult websites. The other ads were all "download now" and "play now" buttons. That one is probably just my personal preference, but I didn't like the ads I was getting.

I've seen several other people here on the forums say they had great luck with PropellerAds. The above is just my personal experience and not an indication of them as a network. Never know... may try them again if I stop getting website requiring people to be 18 yrs or older.

oaksvirals, May 3, 2015 IP
  7. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Man.. This thread made me laugh.
    @wrekoniz3 Check this out. He expects to send 31 clicks 100k impressions and make money.

Why would anyone pay you money when you aren't making them money?

lukey372, May 3, 2015 IP
  8. serviceman22

serviceman22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd like to point out that this is an ad platform for mobile apps for android/ios etc. I'd find it hard to believe that he only had 31 clicks off from 135,000 impressions unless his ads are in horrible placements. All I have on my apps are the normal ads on the bottom of the app and I have 2% click through rate. Something smells fishy to me. Just saying is all. You should check out mopub. I have had good luck with them and have had a steady 50 cent cpm with them. You can import your own networks and backup ads as well and use their mediation service so you have 100% fill rate. You can also you them for your mobile versions of your sites. I will say that I just started with them so I have not been paid by them yet but they do have a very good reputation and are used in thousands of apps.

serviceman22, May 4, 2015 IP
  9. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    You tested Vserv since Oct last year until April. You should have learned about how they work.

TB Ann, May 4, 2015 IP
  10. jiaghara

jiaghara Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your clarification.
    we are be aware like this type ad network.
    they are past and don't use them.
    if we are using them so time and money wasting for him.

jiaghara, May 4, 2015 IP
  11. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That CTR is Low. I wouldn't say its horrible, because i've seen cases where people did 12,000,000 impressions with out a single click, 99.9% Bot traffic then wondered why they were banned and not paid. But if you are running the wrong kinds of ads on the wrong platform, and as a result they under perform, it doesn't make them a scam, it makes you a fool for not doing the research.

That would make sense, if its a mobile platform most of the ads would be CPA/CPI/CPL all requiring a signup, install, download, etc. If there is very little clicks there would be even less downloads / conversions.

And MoPub is good, its owned by twitter. Twitters mobile exchange.

wrekoniz3, May 4, 2015 IP
    lukey372 likes this.
  12. Yasin Shaikh

Best Answers:
    I dont have a bot traffic, i made 20$ four months back with them and still the payment is PENDING, the reason from them is they are processing my payment,, There ads are mainly download and PLay now, which is very boring and no one clicks it.

Yasin Shaikh, May 5, 2015 IP
  13. serviceman22

Best Answers:
    That isn't always true either. While my apps get plenty of "download" ads it also gets plenty of the basic "branding" type cpm ads as well. But maybe that depends on the ad providers you use.

Without being able to see his app nobody knows for sure. All I am getting at is that, for a mobile app, that is horrible ctr from my own experience anyway. But again, we don't know how he is serving the ads. Is he auto rotating them with a static placement on the bottom of the app? Is he showing a fresh new ad on every screen view? I do the former, causes a lot less impressions but click throughs are a lot higher. 1 ad that refreshes every 2 minutes VS. showing an ad on every screen view (which depending on the type of app could mean 30 or 40+ impressions in that two minute peried. This type of ad serving usually leads to very low ctr like this.

Are these basic banner ads or full screen ads? Full screen ads can have a 10% click through rate if targeted correctly. We don't know by the info he gives us.

I just would think that with it being estimated that 50% of mobile clicks are accidental clicks he should be seeing more clicks then that.

serviceman22, May 5, 2015 IP
  14. Yasin Shaikh

Best Answers:
    My traffic is not auto load or bot, check my site freemovieka.com

15. serviceman22

Best Answers:
    Well that explains the low ctr. I barely notice the ads and with 3 ads on one page that is a lot of ads for a mobile app. 100,00 impressions divided by 3 then divided by every screen view isn't that much. I would put a static ad on the bottom of the app and have it not change between screen views but have it rotate every 2 or 3 minutes. That's the standard for apps and is recommended for a reason. Make those changes and your ctr will sky rocket. Having ads on such a small device that will not get viewed is a waste of an impression.

serviceman22, May 5, 2015 IP
  16. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    To further this coming here and slamming a network and calling them a scam will land you in a world of trouble.
    I don't know about India but in the first world people actually sue other people for doing this.
    You have proved nothing except your traffic and adplacement's are rubbish and don't convert.

lukey372, May 5, 2015 IP
  17. Yasin Shaikh

Best Answers:
    I have removed their ads, adn now with union ucweb, as they paying a decent income.

18. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    Post your feedback after a month.

TB Ann, May 5, 2015 IP
  19. Yasin Shaikh

Best Answers:
    there was an error In my account and they have fixed it now... Why to wait till the publisher starts complain about it. My account manager was not replying and now i have posted in DP, and compalind the same to someone at higher level, eveything is fixed now.

Yasin Shaikh, May 6, 2015 IP