1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what happen if i dont pay paypal negative balance

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by idunnowhy, Oct 15, 2011.

1. DomainerHelper

DomainerHelper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You give permission the moment you attach your bank account, read the terms of service.

Attach a savings account and they cannot take from it, only send money to it.

DomainerHelper, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  2. DomainerHelper

DomainerHelper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Always do a contract for large sales and require a copy of 2 forms of identification and a signature.... unless it is someone that is reputable and you trust.

DomainerHelper, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  3. Ajat123

Ajat123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey i sold some in an online game for 60$, after selling the items i bought some more in game items with the 60$, now the person who i sold to charged back and now i owe paypal 60$, what action do you think they will take against me?

Ajat123, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  4. MysticMagicks

MysticMagicks Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Pay back the $60 and stop trading within online games. I have lost over $1,300 from doing the exact same thing you did. It's not worth the hassle. I recommend using paypal only for Ebay -- use your bank account for everything else.

The other day, someone used my card to buy some in-game items, and all I had to do was go to the bank and file a claim and they got my money back to me within 24 hours. That's something PayPal would never do in a lifetime.

MysticMagicks, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  5. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    He is absolutely right, no money can be automatically deducted from your bank account without your permission. but you attached credit card there - '$1100' may deduct from their though i do not know about the credit card matter, but i am 100% sure that no money can be deducted from your bank account, (AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN WITH U ANY DAY -- THIS 2 THINGS ARE 100% SURE)

write.subhajit, Apr 4, 2015 IP
  6. Jager20k

Jager20k Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal Negative balance, as long you don't have any legit info. if you know your account is going to be negative. after withdraw to your bank close everything out and change and edit all you info. also before it became negative remove your SSN# and Credit card.
    Basically wipe all the confidential info you have on paypal and lasting are ebay. if anything e-mail me.

Jager20k, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  7. jewl1

jewl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    How do you delete your personal information? Im sure even after you delete, they still keep record of that info.

jewl1, May 5, 2015 IP
  8. NurseKim

NurseKim Peon

Best Answers:
    This sounds like a real messed up situation to me.:(

NurseKim, May 5, 2015 IP
  9. Techking

Techking Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wait for years and when you have fund ,just give them with complete loyalty .

Techking, May 5, 2015 IP
  10. NurseKim

NurseKim Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, because of trust!

NurseKim, May 5, 2015 IP
  11. Carmen Mueler

Carmen Mueler Member

Best Answers:
    They feed on chargebacks, claiming abusive fees without any coverage. Sellers shoud deal only with buyers who have verified shipping addresses.

Carmen Mueler, May 11, 2015 IP
  12. Jumpz

Jumpz Peon

Best Answers:
    I have had a few charge backs in the past and a negative balence. The first few cases I lost but one day when browsing the forums I came across a post that said it was a method that would mean you could always win cases.. Basically users are not covered by PayPal if they have bought a non phisicall item. So in your case just prove it was digital (photoshop some images if it's not)

Jumpz, Mar 20, 2016 IP
  13. MysticMagicks

MysticMagicks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PayPal has actually amended their terms & conditions to allow non-physical items to be covered by Buyer AND Seller protection. Prior to this, you could not 'prove' that you were selling digital goods, because PayPal wouldn't accept digital screen shots or even video as evidence/proof. Now that digital goods are protected, I believe that sort of proof would be accepted.

MysticMagicks, Mar 21, 2016 IP
  14. achmed051

achmed051 Peon

Best Answers:
    I recorded a skype (msg) conversation with someone I was doing bussiness with. He also clearly stated at the end he was going to scam me. I sent that as evidence to paypal when he opened a dispute.
    Guess what? They didn't give a shit, now I'm sitting here on a -180USD balance.

achmed051, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  15. NLPoTato

NLPoTato Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys! I've purchased some stuff on a online web store and the web store got their money. My balance is now -199 and my credit card is attached. I got a message of my bank that a certain date there would go a certain amount of my bank account but my bank account is at 0 and it's like 2 weeks ago and I haven't received anything yet except for today I got an email from PayPal asking me to pay my stuff.. Should I worry? Please reply I was so dumb for doing this and I feel really shitty about it... I have no clue how I can get the money... Thanks in advance. Ps. They also have my phone number / address

NLPoTato, May 1, 2016 IP
  16. badboymarketer

badboymarketer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have an old account in my name, just different email address, with a negative $500 balance.
    I had a scammer claim that they did not receive the product purchased and they won.
    The money had already been taken out if the account and so when they won the dispute the account went negative.
    I was not going to pay the money back so I started a new account with different email and different physical address.
    I have occasionally gone negative probably due to filling up for gas and going over the available balance with the new account several times, never more than $50 over and even left it that way for months and then brought it back to current without any issues.
    So maybe I've just been lucky or they are seeing on the account how the issue was created and not holding it against me?
    I wouldn't worry about it

badboymarketer, May 9, 2016 IP
  17. Revios

Revios Member

Best Answers:
    I think that PayPal disables the account after X amount of time if you do not pay it off.

Revios, May 25, 2016 IP
  18. Ben2430

Ben2430 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok so basically what happened to me was that some random guy sent 150$ to me for no reason. He opened a dispute and lost, so the money was put in my account. I spent the money on shit, but now my account is in the negative. The only credit card on my account is my moms, and I don't want her to have to pay this shit for my stupidity. Is PayPal gonna charge her for the remaining balance or affect her credit or whatever? Thanks

Ben2430, May 30, 2016 IP
  19. zigzag007

zigzag007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If not payed for an extended time they may block your account.

zigzag007, Jun 21, 2016 IP
  20. Oliver Enhörning

Oliver Enhörning Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello guys, I just read this whole thread and I'm not really getting anywhere. This will sound so insanely childish, but who cares. So this is the thing: I scammed this guy on minecraft a year ago, and he made my account go -250$. This is a LOT of money for me, since I am only 13 years old. Anyone have any ideas? I am so sorry for this poor guy, he did get his money back though. Will paypal sue me?? Will they take money from my CC? Someone send help ;p Thx for responds

Oliver Enhörning, Sep 19, 2016 IP