1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase website traffic without SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Anis Mizi, Jun 13, 2014.

1. enhu

enhu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would say very interesting topic and got some useful insights about Non-SEO ways to traffic. Actually, SEO has been exaggerated and it is seemingly become over rated. Though, there are hundreds of ways to get leads, sells over the web.You could even do away without a website and get rid of SEO thing. As Mr Rajput said, rather concentrate on SMO.

enhu, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  2. traffic97

traffic97 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not get a youtube video on your relevant niche and post the video in facebook and other forums. Shortening the URL with seorg.net will also get some free credits to display your site fo real visitors.

traffic97, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  3. sakib hasan11

sakib hasan11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Most online businesses dream of having a highly popular blog. It’s good for your brand and ultimately serves to drive wave after wave of potential customers your way.However, dreaming about it won’t get you there — taking action is the key.It all comes down to hard work, consistent effort over a long term period, and understanding basic marketing fundamentals.

sakib hasan11, Jul 17, 2014 IP
  4. Shahriar Ahmed

Shahriar Ahmed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank's for share such valuable information . A good SEO increase visitor, But your tips are also helpful to increase visitor.

Shahriar Ahmed, Jul 19, 2014 IP
  5. Siraj Mahmood

Siraj Mahmood Active Member

Best Answers:
    I absolutely know that, Search engine optimization is an essential factor to rank site because Seo will generate organic traffic. Which is free and anyone can do this, just we need Courage and focus on marketing trends. Eventually, We can't overlook Seo and its every single aspects.

Siraj Mahmood, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  6. lorettalschmitz

lorettalschmitz Member

Best Answers:
    Beside SEO, Social media marketing is huge. The amount of people that can be reached through social media seems just endless, and growing everyday. There are a lot of things that you can do on social media for free - your strategy depends on your business. Even You can Use Archie for gaining social impact. Good Luck.

lorettalschmitz, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  7. Nicetechnology

Nicetechnology Banned

Best Answers:
    Useful tips but my friend its big fact that content plays important role in getting traffic.

Nicetechnology, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  8. lorettalschmitz

lorettalschmitz Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah!!! You are correct, engaging and unique content is must for SEO!!! Make it simpler and interesting for users to read again and again.

lorettalschmitz, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  9. vandanachhabra

vandanachhabra Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Anis Mizi thanks for sharing useful information but this is also come under seo

vandanachhabra, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  10. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just want to say yes you can generate traffic from others this but the exact quality traffic and proper leads you ll get from search engine which ll not possible without SEO, so do whatever you do but SEO is the main thing for your quality traffic. :)

Aryans, May 1, 2015 IP
  11. monika gupta

monika gupta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Now a day, if any want a good traffice, maintain a quality content to his website, update a good blog in the site blog and social media optimization is good for generate the traffic.

monika gupta, May 1, 2015 IP
  12. Eliza Anderson

Eliza Anderson Member

Best Answers:
    All these points are really helpful for both newbies and experienced. But I have one question. Why do you not want traffic from SEO?

If you are doing strong on-page, then easily you can get good amount of traffic from major search engines like Google, yahoo, bing, etc.

Eliza Anderson, May 1, 2015 IP
  13. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Eliza you are right but here we are discussing about that traffic which can come without SEO....

Aryans, May 1, 2015 IP
  14. Eliza Anderson

Eliza Anderson Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Aryans.

I know about this thread and I already read it and also I have mentioned in my last reply that these all points are really helpful for both newbies as well as experienced for increasing traffic without depend on SEO and any major search engines. But I was thinking if we are trying to generate traffic without SEO, so why not with SEO. Don't do lots of work for SEO point of view, but your small piece of work (on-page optimization) can help to increase your traffic. Hope you understand my point of view. Also, thanks to read my reply aryans;)

Eliza Anderson, May 2, 2015 IP
  15. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, Its depend on your business and your site niche, if you have entertainment related site then SMO ll give u much much better and fast result compare to SEO same as SEO, if I'm targeting UK visitors and I'm from India then SEO is must for me both are equally important for our field its depend when n where what we have to use.

Aryans, May 2, 2015 IP
  16. Muhit Alam Razon

Muhit Alam Razon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Anis Mizi, I have one question to you. You are talking about `` How to increase website traffic without SEO`` and show some way. So far i know this method are part of ``Off page SEO``. you talk about social media bookmarking which SEO off page part :cool:

Muhit Alam Razon, May 4, 2015 IP
  17. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    Youtube video can really provide more traffic if you just have interesting video and shared by users.

TB Ann, May 4, 2015 IP
  18. Laura Maroldi

Laura Maroldi Banned

Best Answers:
    Do effective On-page SEO with high quality content, because It only able to get higher ranking in search engines.

Laura Maroldi, May 5, 2015 IP
  19. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    good information thanks for share with us :)

meethi jain, May 13, 2015 IP
  20. Yappi

Yappi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can buy Google ads under the well-chosen keys which will bring you traffic...

Yappi, May 14, 2015 IP