1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you use ANY images in your blog posts?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by gleff, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I use a few images, mostly I right align some relevant image or logo, and then have a full-width screenshot if neccesary.
    I always use a relevant filename as well.

Helge Sverre, Jul 18, 2014 IP
  2. memithun

memithun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    keyword variation in ALT Text is must. Keyword Stuffing is prohibited. name the file with keyword. example: if your targeted keyword is low cost facebook advertisement, then name the file "low-cost-facebook-advertisement" and save it in your desktop/laptop. then upload it to your server. what it will do is it will going to save in your server like "low-cost-facebook-advertisement.jpg" and your keyword is low cost facebook advertisement and this is good for SEO.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
    memithun, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  3. lofuji

lofuji Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A lot of the topics I write about are reportage, and such posts are meaningless without accompanying pics. However, no images exist other than the ones I take myself. Using stock photos would be meaningless.

lofuji, Mar 14, 2015 IP
  4. ITeachBlogging

ITeachBlogging Member

Best Answers:
    I buy all of my images from http://us.fotolia.com/. This takes the stress off of my life.

ITeachBlogging, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  5. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Oh goodness, I have been struggling with images for a long time, trying to only use free ones. I had no idea I could embed getty images for free. My sites are going to look so much better now. I'm so grateful for this old thread, now I can actually show images that relate to content and not some useless ones from wiki.

But what does it mean, Embedded images may not be used for commercial purposes.. If I have them on my blog and also have ads on my blog, is it "commercial purposes"?

syda, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  6. Web Directory Reviews Org

Web Directory Reviews Org Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think images are necessary, but I'll add them when they enhance the text.

7. Rocko Berry

Rocko Berry Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, I cannot use for any images from in my blog post. I can use particular heading and keyword for search on Google and use for images unique.It is easy way for search images. And unique images per posting. If I can use any images for your blog posting then my client will see your blog posting work so my client is very upset and ignore my work and with work. So that better then I will use particular images for my posting but not any images use for blog posting.So my Client is very Happy and work with me.

Rocko Berry, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  8. Rocko Berry

Rocko Berry Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can use Google for search images. But you can problem with google service so you can use many blogs in images.
    I speak many best way of the images search.
    You can use search of images for Bing Images search. People explore billions of images every month using Bing Image Search.
    As well as any best way of the images search in blog post.
    Pablo was new launched new tool to create beautiful images for your social media post so that double benifit in blog post.
    If you want a photo or image on a specific topic any ways,

1) Dreams time
    Dreams time offers a free section that’s searchable and frequently updated. It requires you to create a (free) account.
    2) Free Digital Photos
    It houses a wealth of free images—categorized and searchable—for business, personal or educational use
    3) Free Images
    It is in the website for more then images stock.
    4) Reverse Image Search Engine
    you have to put a picture and the engine finds the images similar to one you entered.almost 70%,people are still unknown to this service.

These are best different way of the Images searches.

Rocko Berry, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  9. RogerDale

RogerDale Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is also this website - freeimages.com - where you can find over 350.000 quality stock photos.

RogerDale, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  10. Write Now

Write Now Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    About a year ago I found a study conducted by one of the major internet marketing websites (I forget which which one) but they analyzed hundreds of thousands of blog posts and found that the ones with images did significantly better than those without.

Write Now, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  11. RogerDale

RogerDale Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just wonder what do you think about inspirational blogs? I saw a lot of blogs of this kind and the photos were just a random collection of images found on the Internet. Does the label "inspiration" is enough to use somebody's pictures without the author's permission?

RogerDale, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  12. Tamas Torok

Tamas Torok Banned

Best Answers:
    I always include photos in my blog posts, but it is a bit tricky to find high quality, royalty free images.
    I collected more than 30 sites which offer great photos (not boring stock photos):
    30+ High Quality Free Stock Photo Sources

If I can't find any great illustrations, then I create my own. I mainly use canva.

Tamas Torok, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  13. Manoj_Online

Manoj_Online Active Member

Best Answers:
    An image is a great source of traffic. Try to add royalty-free images and screenshots whenever required. Once your content is published, don't forget to save images on photo-sharing sites like Pinterest and Instagram to drive more traffic.

I recently published a blog post with a list of more than 100 free stock photo sites. If interested, you can read it here.
    https://nextgencafe.com/royalty-free-images/

Best wishes,

Manoj_Online, Jul 3, 2021 IP
  14. Nishat Sharmin

Nishat Sharmin Peon

Best Answers:
    I use copyright-free images for my blog and edit them using Canva photo editor. I think my picture is more interesting. It also relates to my blog post.

Nishat Sharmin, Jul 31, 2021 IP
  15. Nishat Sharmin

Nishat Sharmin Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Google images that are copyright-free, then edit them with Canva to make it look unique and also related to my blogs.

Nishat Sharmin, Aug 8, 2021 IP
  16. Priya ds

Priya ds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I too believe that images add life to the story. Images reaches the readers sooner as some of them feel diificult to read full content. For those readers images will be helpful. I too feel pay images are not encouragable. Free tools are available, we can utilize it. some times i use google pics, canvas

Priya ds, Aug 23, 2021 IP
  17. Usoatun hasana

Usoatun hasana Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, because it makes your content interesting.

Usoatun hasana, Sep 23, 2021 IP
  18. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I usually add 1 image per post, but make it somewhat generic, or utilize images that are free to use/royalty free. Of course, there are many stock photo options out there, so if you're serious about images that you're using, I'd look into stock/royalty free options overall.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 1, 2021 IP
  19. DigitalDhwani

DigitalDhwani Member

Best Answers:
    You can check free stock images on the internet but it is very essential to have high quality images on your blog. You never know your blog might get optimized via the image

DigitalDhwani, Dec 16, 2021 IP