1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why i hate facebook social network?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by farukabedinraju, Jan 26, 2015.

Facebook is one of the most popular social networking site in the internet world.but i hate facebook because of their recent activity.
    Some problem which i faced recently.
    1. Account Detective Problem.
    2. Temporary Block For Fast Chat.
    3. Slow Page Load

farukabedinraju, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  2. ChristopherCarman

ChristopherCarman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think that reasons are enough to hate Facebook. Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites and good enough to provide online traffic. I like Facebook, yes, some issues are there, but hope that will end soon.

ChristopherCarman, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  3. Ganer

Ganer Banned

Best Answers:
    Ofcourse ther is issues , every site has his own issues . Well Facebook can be very awesome if you know how to use it to help you in your life . You can advertise your buisnnes for free or you can pay small amount so that your page is seen by all the people. It's good for getting in touch with people if you like that or to promote yourself like musician , artist etc. Think again and you will riealize how Facebook good can be

Ganer, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  4. Robert Coleman

Robert Coleman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The reasons you have given are not a exact reason to hate the social network site because the above all factors are related to network problem. If these are your issue to hate social sites then it is better that you must hate to internet because it is all done by slow internet connection or network problem. Apart from these issues I must say that social media sites are best way to promote your business and products.

Robert Coleman, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  5. Shahin alam

Shahin alam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am not support you for that. Of course facebook is a famous media and helpful for us.

Shahin alam, Feb 28, 2015 IP
  6. TommyBWoodall

TommyBWoodall Member

Best Answers:
    No man, All above factor which you have describe above are basically due to network problem. I suggest you to check your network connection.

TommyBWoodall, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  7. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    I think that is not enough to already hate the site. Facebook provided easy information, communication and traffic through this years. The only problem is how are people using it? or how aware are them on using the social media?. The slow loading is not entirely the fault of facebook but maybe you may have a slow connection or you have a lot of friends or pages that updates there respective accounts. :D

masterbusiness, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  8. debbiec12323

debbiec12323 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There may be other valid reasons to hate Facebook aside the ones you mention (mostly when they may be due to Internet connection), but one cannot run the risk of not having presence there, more if we talk about a company that wants to reach their potential buyers/users.

debbiec12323, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  9. spacehades

spacehades Active Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't really matter if you hate it or not. It is still the best platform for marketing, increase traffic to your site or running affiliates offers.

spacehades, May 8, 2015 IP
  10. nkjskj

nkjskj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using Facebook since 2011. No issue till date. If it happening to you, there may be some technical faults in it. Ask help from Facebook support they will help you.

nkjskj, May 10, 2015 IP
  11. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't think any of them are violate reason. These kind of problems occur when you are try to create and use multiple Facebook account. I really love Facebook.

xendurinan, May 10, 2015 IP
  12. tommyanderson

tommyanderson Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are usually two big factors that drive most people to "quit" social networks. Either they feel like it's a pointless time-suck full of bad information and poorly informed friends, or they have an objection to the company behind the network. Both objections are easily resolvable. You can be in control of what your presence on those networks say about you (and even how you choose to use them) without being distracted and annoyed at the drawbacks that come with them. Best of all, you'll never have to deal with the raised eyebrows that come with "oh, I'm not on Facebook" or "I don't use Twitter" that often come from friends or coworkers looking to get in touch.

tommyanderson, May 12, 2015 IP
  13. Domain Lead Finder

Domain Lead Finder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook and Google make me lots of money, they are in no way perfect and they have tons of features that are meant to keep internet marketers like me from exploiting their system or spamming their users. If these systems were not in place I would not be able to do business at all on these platforms. Hating something simply because it has regulations is short sighted, one must focus on the massive traffic these 2 platforms have and make the best out of what is already at my disposal and not wish that things were different.

Domain Lead Finder, May 12, 2015 IP
  14. tommyanderson

tommyanderson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is evil for two reasons. First, it makes you dumb. Second, it takes over your life. No one likes Facebook. Twitter is full of trolls. Social networks can be a pain, but they're also great ways to stay in touch with friends and talk to new people. Even so, every few weeks we hear from someone who wants to just "quit" Facebook altogether.But some how facebook is important in our business.When people ask, "I just want to quit Facebook, but my family and friends are on it, what should I do?" my first response is usually "Well, just stop using Facebook." It's a little flippant, but it's my personal approach to Facebook too. There's a big difference between being present on a social network and being active. Often, just being present—as in, your friends can find or message you to get in touch—is enough. You don't have to devote any time into it beyond making sure your public profile looks good to outsiders.Respond to those requests and messages, let your friends know that you don't spend a lot of time on Twitter or Facebook, give them better ways to get in touch with you, and then go back to not using them.

tommyanderson, May 13, 2015 IP
    markpole$ likes this.
  15. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It all comes down to for what purposes do you use social networks. They are not evil, people can be. I'm happy social networks are in place because they make my business a lot easier to conduct and they are also a great way to connect with people privately, too.

cwvps1, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  16. russian racket

russian racket Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was fightning with facebook for 2 years and for now i am done with it. I totally fucked facebook ;) So now i have no any problem with it, because each security step is well known for me. But for newbies it is a struggle, you have to have a lot of patient to work in facebook. But it i think it worths, because of the outcome it ables to give you.

russian racket, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  17. Salman Najeeb

Salman Najeeb Member

Best Answers:
    These problems are nothing if you know how to earn from facebook if you have blog or a site then you can generate alot of traffic from facebook

Salman Najeeb, Sep 6, 2015 IP