1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling FireGadgets.com | Fully Automated Unique E-Commerce Site Making Money

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Terry Besnon, Apr 27, 2015.

One of a kind huge e-commerce site selling 50 millions products currently making money on auto pilot with traffic and revenue. Fully automated. Be your own Amazon!

FireGadgets.com is a huge price comparison e-commerce site offering 50,000,000 products (yes 50 millions products!) to its shoppers; each product has it's own product description and related products page fully SEOed.

100% Automated - all the products and content is updated automatically as soon as merchants update their data feeds, usually every day. New products are added automatically and discontinued products (out of stock) are removed automatically! The website is completely maintenance free. No large database, no headaches since everything is managed using API calls. A GUI admin panel is there to administrate the site if required.

50,000,000+ product included in the backend and still growing. That's 50,000,000 content rich pages with targeted ads, each making you money.

• The site can also be setup with Amazon, and Google AdSense, just copy and insert some code into templates files and you are done. I can do this for you at zero cost. The revenue made using the site could have been doubled if using Adsense or ad sales or any monetization methods.

• Many great features and options for making money with the site. I will introduce you to our #1 affiliate network that is working with Top merchants like Overstock, Walmart, Zappos, 6PM, Sears, Endless, and much more. Currently the site is having my affiliate code and I will change it to yours in matter of seconds.

• The site is already Search Engine Optimized.

• Free support and free transfer of website (Hostgator hosting recommended and FREE domain transfer in your Godaddy Account

I will introduce you to the affiliate network we are associated with that is working with Top merchants like Overstock, Walmart, Zappos, 6PM, Sears, Endless, and much more prestigious merchants. No long registration process, no wait, just an instant sign-up.. a register and start making commissions system.

BUY NOW BINNERS will receive a FREE Lifetime License + 50 High Quality Templates for the script behind the site!

BUT.. why I am selling?..

Terry Besnon, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    hi so what is the income? you mention revenue. please PM me more details on price etc thanks

tradesol, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  3. Terry Besnon

Terry Besnon Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 33
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please Check PM

4. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    89.5% - 17
    Another good one.
    You remind me of me long time ago !

Just a question, again, is there only one affiliate or can there be in addition to Amazon, some other affiliates as well such as Ebay, Craigslist etc?

mytechiestuff, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  5. Terry Besnon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 33
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Already PM you,

6. ColorWP.com

ColorWP.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will need to see revenue details as well, if possible.

ColorWP.com, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  7. Terry Besnon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 33
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is Starter Website. No REv. Generate Now

Terry Besnon, Apr 29, 2015 IP