1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the next BIG revolution online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by olddocks, Jun 6, 2014.

1. GreenLionNet

GreenLionNet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think online E-commerce websites would be best next big revolution on online market.

GreenLionNet, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You say that without thinking of the consequences... If whatsapp never existed or any similar FREE mobile to mobile messaging app we would all be victim to the $.10 per text message fee mobile carriers use to rape us with.

If facebook or any other social media networking web site never existed we would be victim to upgraded email services and/or falling back to the old inconvenient way of sharing a photo with family and friends.

If skype or any peer to peer voice application never existed mobile carriers would still be raping us on per minute charges because they would OWN the market.

If youtube or any video sharing web site never existed we wouldn't be able to watch funny videos of cats and justin beiber would just be a bathroom attendant.

You obviously didn't think things through before making your post...

NetStar, Apr 27, 2015 IP
    ritwick123 likes this.
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You must have posted this from 1999.

NetStar, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have always wanted dangerous stretches of road to have a sign at the beginning stating how many lives lost on the road, and or how many crashes occurred there. There are some places that locals might know need to slow down, etc, but others not used to the area, or specific weather conditions, just rush in. Seeing just how many people died in a specific road, might make people pay more attention, and slow down.

You know what I think is stupid, recently some car was announced that could warn people of where all the speed cameras are -> thats stupid, and encourages reckless driving.
    Why cant we have a car, that warns us when approaching places where others have crashed, or died, it might reduce the road toll significantly.

If someone makes a phone app, (that works in australia) I will buy it.

matt_62, May 3, 2015 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  5. Leela Narasimha

Leela Narasimha Member

Best Answers:
    Online video classes that explains everything in day to day use

Leela Narasimha, May 3, 2015 IP
  6. Peter Alypos

Peter Alypos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    next on line revolution? Becouse of social network dominate at this moment - people who met online in real life will be behave like know each other for years. Most of the Internet users will be have own online project or startup and this is the direction where younger people will go going

Peter Alypos, May 30, 2015 IP
  7. peter onine

peter onine Member

Best Answers:
    i see House hold supplicates connected to the internet for effective monitoring purposes

peter onine, May 31, 2015 IP
  8. Shadowpro

Shadowpro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Next big things;

1. the completion of the move from local data to online & streaming. Very soon almost no one will have local data as the hassle and risk are too great, and online storage is extremely cheap.
    2. Multilingual platforms need to improve communication & break down barriers.
    3. Possibly a move for company websites to start to mirror public web, and be search, video and social oriented rather than the online billboards that pre-dominate now.
    4. All cable TV companies disappear completely as they cannot compete with Netflix + others. This is like the fight between Lycos, Yahoo & Google, in that the traditional offerings are doomed.
    5. This idea from my business coach, and it's a great one. Banks will be disrupted to an extreme degree. They have failed to innovate successfully, and their business models are restrictive to an online, borderless global community. I certainly hope this one turns true:)

Shadowpro, May 31, 2015 IP