1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for recommendations for reliable quality and reasonably priced designers

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by John D, Apr 23, 2015.

Hey,

I need some designers that can do work as and when needed for various things, mainly logos, full sites, website headers and graphics.

I worked with some great designers in the past but I have been out of business for a few years and most have moved into something different so I need to find out who is good out there now :)

The type of designs I like is from designers like Sheldon that was vbulletinskinz ( Did Http://www.DeuceAce.com for me ) and Petr from Malbardesign.com are a few that did great work.

The style has changed now to more responsive and simpler graphics but I really want someone that can create unique designs that stand out, someone that takes pride in their work and would be happy for each work they do for me to be at the top of their portfolio.

I would prefer a designer that codes ( Like Sheldon did for vbulletin skins ) or that has someone that does the coding for the sites they design, I got too many good designs that couldn't be coded as they were designed or ended up with very bad code, I want to make the process simple, once the design is complete it should be coded without me having to do extra work trying to get things fixed from a separate coder.

If anyone has any good experiences with designers / coders please let me know what work you got from them and what you found good / bad and a rough idea of pricing.

I'm looking for someone for long term work and someone that is available for work without a long waiting time :)

Thanks for any help!

John D, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  2. Nosliw

Nosliw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, I've not been very active the past years here and I found your post now by chance. I'm very experienced in html/css and photoshop. I did my first site at the age of 16. PM me your rates, or e-mail me if you want and maybe we can have a chat over skype!

Have a nice day :)

Nosliw, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  3. Overy1970

Overy1970 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, Having three year of experience in web designing i can best design websites of every types and i'll also make them responsive by using bootstrap. I'm expert in HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap
    Portfolio = linkedin.com/pub/aamish-sohail/84/123/a94/en
    Email =

Overy1970, May 12, 2015 IP
  4. free_mockups

free_mockups Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Let me know if you are still in a search? If yes, then we can talk. I have some samples to show you. Also I can help you in both design + coding.

free_mockups, May 21, 2015 IP