1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How i can 1000 visitors per day

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ashokdhan, Apr 25, 2015.

Hi All
    I just one before made directory listing website for yoga & Fitness. This is local business listing website with forums.
    Content (How i am getting) ?
    Everyone know that directory website open public content and individuals list there business.
    The main problem with directory based website. The content may be copied because merchant can submit multi listing on multi directory listing website so the content of listing may be copied.

i am making $0.12 to $0.70 from google adsense please suggest me how i can make $30 per day using same yoga & fitness directory website.
    To avoid duplicate content i am going to use back end team so we can avoid duplicate and re-build fresh content for listings.

ashokdhan, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not really sure what you are trying to say. could you elabirate?

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  3. encynova

encynova Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here are a few suggestions I could think of....
    1. Youtube videos on your subject matter / reviews.
    2. Build a facebook group and fanpage.
    also join 100's of FB groups with that niche then use an autoposter to post your content and links to all the groups at once.
    3. Pintrest, Reddit, and Stumble Upon.
    These 3 alone will triple the traffic to your site; in return increasing your adsense revenue.

encynova, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  4. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Use all the viable online marketing strategies! lead generation can be done in various ways just do trial and error through all the methods and stick the the one which provides you with the most leads.

Pillai.G, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  5. Rafael Ferreras Castillo

Rafael Ferreras Castillo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Men

Here is some tactics that you can use to increase your traffic to your website directory:

Free Twitter Traffic (Join Twitter and build a Large List of Followers)
    Free Facebook Traffic (Create a Facebok Fan Page and Get likes)
    Free Forum Traffic (Search for forum and put in the signature you link)
    Free Yahoo Answers Traffic (Help the community with Good anwers and put you link like the source)
    Free eBook Syndication Traffic (Create a Free Ebook and send to Free Ebook Directory)
    Free StumbleUpon Traffic (Participate in this Social Bookmarketing and put you link so people can stumble also)
    Free Ning Traffic (Go to a Social Ning Site about you niche and create a profile and participate in that social site)

I hope that this can help you!!

6. ashokdhan

ashokdhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Brother i wanna say.
    My website is Business Listing which is open on Public domain (User can submit his/her profile on my website). My website is like yellow pages (Yoga & fitness). The main problem is yellow pages type website user can submit listing but user use always same content.
    so this will create duplicate nature because same profile content they submit other yellow pages also.

ashokdhan, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  7. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    That topic would be fit on social medias especially facebook. I have visited some fan pages on facebook that have the same category of your website. They attracted audiences using funny videos, pictures or qoutes. A good content is also good for increasing traffic for your website. Try hiring a content writing service post what you need or where to contact you and a service firm would surely email you.

masterbusiness, Apr 27, 2015 IP
    ashokdhan likes this.
  8. ashokdhan

ashokdhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Agree with you content writer play important role. And social media posting i am doing regular basis. here i am sharing some of my post here
    http://yogtoday.com/yoga-for-control-blood-sugar-diabetes-patient/

ashokdhan, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  9. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    share your website on social media website and social bookmarking website at wide way.

meethi jain, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  10. monika gupta

monika gupta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you will regularly smo with a regular posting and join the relavent group about your sites, udate a regular post with all the group in a day and E-mail marketing is the best option for getting visitor.

monika gupta, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  11. Jennifer White

Jennifer White Peon

Best Answers:
    yes those activity is good for generating traffic but need to paid activity like PR posting in different pr site, news site & paid smo activity for visit many ways to get 1000 visit per day

Jennifer White, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  12. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am just curious why didn't you use the whole word yoga in your domain name? By the way, I would advice you to place your website in lists with Directories, for some good backlinks you could pay a small amount, but be sure it's worth! ;)

patco, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  13. Auraiya ITS

Auraiya ITS Member

Best Answers:
    Regular Update your blog with Blog posts & share those on social networking sites.

Auraiya ITS, Apr 28, 2015 IP