1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm using Long Tail Keyword but not receiving traffic

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Techxat, Mar 26, 2015.

Hi
    My site is 3 months old Total 49 Posts, from last month i am writing a post for day
    6 posts of them are having long tail keyword with low competition and max 500 searches but i don't get any organic visitor.
    I always write posts with 400-500 word,
    With how much Long tail keyword posts can i get traffic and Example When i write a post should I copy the link and to comment in high websites or only domain.com
    Thank You

Techxat, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When using long tail keywords-you still have to rank for them. This doesn't happen automatically. Most people forget backlinking isn't all about the homepage/main url. You have to build links to every page you want to rank for.
    You also have to look at the amount of searches per month-500 is very little. That's only 16.5 searches a day throughout a month. Most if not all will be from the top 3/5 serp's for this keyword/phrase.

kjh-08, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  3. Mattingley

Mattingley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Impossible to estimate how much traffic you'll get from keywords, the only realistic way to find out, is to rank for the keywords and figure it out for yourself. Are your posts getting indexed in Google? Are you monitoring your position for the articles/keywords which you've already published?

Mattingley, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  4. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This says that Google killed the long tail to make more searches against keywords for which it can make money selling advertising.

http://www.seobook.com/learn-seo/infographics/longtail-fail.php

Before the "search suggest" drop-down, I used to rank for long term, too. In fact, that was my strategy as ranking for the high competition keywords is always difficult for the little guy unless you had high PR websites which you could use to link to your other sites to boost them in the rankings. Now people start typing and Google produces its suggested results in the drop-down box and many people will click on those results instead of continuing typing. So whatever they were going to type they may never type, which means many possibilities for long tail keywords resulting in your site getting placed in the SERPs never happen.

http://searchengineland.com/will-google-instant-kill-the-long-tail-50110

billzo, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  5. Techxat

Techxat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Okay Thank i will do every time Backlinks

Techxat, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  6. Techxat

Techxat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes my posts are 50% indexed i hope that google will index also other posts

Techxat, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  7. Poupoupidou

Poupoupidou Member

Best Answers:
    You need backlinks too. Write content with backlinks on other websites or blogs.

Poupoupidou, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  8. Mattingley

Mattingley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you created a sitemap file? If so, have you submitted it to google via google webmaster tools? what about other search engines? Sitemaps can really help with indexing

Mattingley, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  9. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to do a few things. onpage optimization and a bunch of link building etc. it has to be done right.

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  10. scott_r

scott_r Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Crazy question, I know... But are you writing things that people actually want to read? Could you post a link to your site so we might review it? Does it have content that people may share without being paid to do so?

scott_r, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  11. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you think you write interesting articles and your main concern is get traffic to your site then I suggest you bookmark your content on reddit and/or stumbleupon. Then, share it to social networking sites groups or communities. With regards to keyword ranking, there are a lot of content marketing strategies that can help you rank your keyword on serp.

Patricia Ann Lee, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  12. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Besides long tail keywords you need good backlink too. Otherwise you can't get expected success.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  13. Muhit Alam Razon

Muhit Alam Razon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keep your keyword accurately on your content. Also google now require content at least 800 words. Your longtail keywords search volume should be more. 500 really small search volume. For me i select at least 1450 search

Muhit Alam Razon, May 4, 2015 IP
  14. jukebox9988

jukebox9988 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Show us your website. Content isn't enough. You need the basics set up first.

jukebox9988, May 19, 2015 IP
  15. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    in theory, you need backlinks for every single page of your website. This would make an impressive result, but of course it's a lot time consuming and if you manage many websites it's difficult to achieve.

16. Pawan Kumar Singh

Pawan Kumar Singh Member

Best Answers:
    You should be create more backlink for your website.

Pawan Kumar Singh, May 29, 2015 IP
  17. Peter Alypos

Peter Alypos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Without backlinks you not gonna rank! I know that a lot of people learning from that same people but you need to understand how this search engine works! And you have to choose keywords which you are able to rank. Forget rank high competitive niches like loans and similar stuff. Becouse of stupid Internet propaganda that long article has value and they are awsome doesn't mean that it works! You need tools, expired domains and knowledge how to rank. Writing articles was working 4 years ago.... .

Peter Alypos, May 30, 2015 IP
  18. Techxat

Techxat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I HAVE A GADGETS niche I'm using long tail keywords with low competition with a volume search of 1K max for month for every post but I'm no ranking in Top 10 for anyone, I also write article with minimum 500 words.
    I always share my posts to Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Reddit and Quora
    Please help me ?

Techxat, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  19. Peter Alypos

Peter Alypos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to get links from expired domains. Those expired domains also should have links from social media. This is how Internet works now. Sites has value when other sites speak about them (so commments, shares, tweets and other social signals)

Peter Alypos, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  20. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Simple.
    Start paying Google, then you will get traffic.

vna1611, Apr 19, 2022 IP