1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

In how many ways can I promote my website on social media?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by onefor1two, Apr 24, 2015.

Please help,

I Just want to promote my website in social media that might be paid or not paid.

please give suggestions.

Thanks in Advance.

onefor1two, Apr 24, 2015 IP
  2. s3m

s3m Member

Best Answers:
    First of all you need to create public pages in social networks and add some content there - it's completely free

s3m, Apr 24, 2015 IP
  3. onefor1two

onefor1two Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ya its done.
    let me know the ways to promote my website.

onefor1two, Apr 24, 2015 IP
  4. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    Through funny advertisements, fan page, informative contents and an updated account. Most people take interest on those social media that post things that would catch there attention like jokes in status, or funny videos/images. Then slowly turn use this distraction to promote your site. :D

masterbusiness, Apr 24, 2015 IP
  5. elevencharlie

elevencharlie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create a blog with original content and share it in your pages, build relations with another bloggers and exchange links with them, ask your friends for likes and sharing, answer to questions in webs like Quora linkin to your site... all that it's easy and free, so that's a way to start

elevencharlie, Apr 24, 2015 IP
  6. sara malik

sara malik Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways of promoting your website on social media, I have read this article few days ago and found it very help and it answer your question in detail http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/tutorials/22-social-media-backlinks/

sara malik, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  7. EverestOnlineMarketing

EverestOnlineMarketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with elevencharlie. Create high quality content (or have someone do it for you), put it on your website and promote the pages using social media. If your content is shareworthy (i.e. relevant, interesting & of value), people will spread the word and your site will have more visitors.

EverestOnlineMarketing, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  8. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When it comes to promoting content, social media is one of the most powerful tools available. This includes the headline, image and a description of the content you are sharing. Every marketer and social media user is competing to catch the user’s eye, so the more optimized your post is for that particular platform the more effective your social media promotion will be.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  9. deltamas

deltamas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Using Google + , it works! Joining groups that are matches with webmaster, and then posting your promotion there

deltamas, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  10. spacehades

spacehades Active Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly use all social media network, FB, Twitter, IG and G+. If your site niche works with tumblr, use that too. Grow a FB page and run ads campaign, optimize your campaign nicely, you will surely see huge increase in your site's traffic.

spacehades, May 8, 2015 IP
  11. Ay3sha

Ay3sha Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can promote your website through Facebook or Twitter and by sharing with people in chatrooms like on IRC servers,Create some cool videos and upload them on youtube and post link on blogs and forums,there are freelancers on websites like SEOclerks who offer to promote websites for small fee,this is simple way to promote I think.

Ay3sha, May 10, 2015 IP
  12. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    There are different ways available for promoting on social media sites.There are some crazy myths about social media, but the most obvious rule for successfully using social media is to be social and that is not always simple when you are building a business. Talk to your followers and fans—don’t just broadcast to them. Don’t obsess over your site, but don’t forget to point people to it when you have content relevant to the current conversation.

If you post on your website frequently, don’t mention every fresh post in social media. Instead, only promote your very best posts. If you can’t tell the difference between your good posts and mediocre posts—wait a few hours after posting to read the comments before you promote posts on social media.

The best thing you can do on social media is train people to click your links. How do you train people? You tempt and reward them.

First you tempt them by telling them about the link you want them to click. Then, when they click the link, you reward them with something they’ll enjoy.

To make this work on social media, link only to the very best content on the Web. Each time someone clicks one of your links and enjoys the content they get, they’ll be more inclined to automatically click the next link you send.

In short, if you only link to great content, people will almost always click your links.

xendurinan, May 12, 2015 IP
  13. Domain Lead Finder

Domain Lead Finder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on what your website is about. You have some great advice above but without knowing specifically what the website is about, any suggestions on promotion are pretty vague.

Domain Lead Finder, May 12, 2015 IP
  14. Tamas Torok

Tamas Torok Banned

Best Answers:
    Create your own content and share other's (relevant) content as well. Pictures and videos have a higher engagement rate than any other type of posts.

Tamas Torok, May 13, 2015 IP